The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

How did Booker T turn face in early 2002? He was a heel at Wrestlemania against Edge so I'd say this was about April/May when Backlash was on?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Booker's face turn came about shortly after he was "forced" to join Shawn Michael's nWo in spring `02. Goldust befriended T, & they had such good chemistry that after the nWo angle was dropped, WWE decided to turn them both babyface & become a semi-regular tag team.
No this was before Booker joined the nWo.
Oh, OK.I think they did tag together more regularly post-nWo, though...

Booker and Goldust were both still heels when they teamed up a couple of times on Raw. The storyline of Goldust trying to persuade Booker to keep teaming with him, stalking him in various locations was very funny, and fans started to cheer both. Booker then joined the NWO, I think Goldust tryed to join but wasn't allowed in. Eventually Booker was beat down and thrown out of the NWO. Booker and Goldust were now officially babyfaces, I'd guess they were set to feud with the NWO but they got disbanded shortly after, and they ended up feuding with the un-Americans.

Reading this stuff about Booker, Goldie and the NWO brings back memories of X-Pac taunting Goldust and the Book calling him a "ratty li'l sucka" :D

I think I've got that RAW. Booker and Goldust are running around and they run into the Big Show asleep with a burger in his hand and dreaming of food, good stuff.

- I am looking for a website with most, if not all profiles of British wrestlers. Does anyone know a site or something that is sort of the same?- On TWC tonight at 9pm iMPACT! is on, but will this be one of the episodes in tommorow's catch up special at 8pm?- Does anyone have an ROH & 1P-W Logo?

Edited by GIB

• Paid Members

The 'regular' Impact show this week is also being shown as the first hour of the catch-up special.I believe this is because both slots (Impact and Supercard) are repeated throughout the week, so not everyone will see the two slots in the 'right' order.

• Paid Members

Another memorable occasion where the WCW announce team seem to be having a ball is the "Hardcore Triangle" between Hak (Sandman), Raven & Bam Bam Bigelow at Uncensored `99. Probably unfashionable to say this, but I thought WCW's hardcore scene was pretty entertaining around this period, maybe even more so than WWF's.

I agree, WCW's hardcore division pissed all over the WWE's at the time you're talking about. Sandman, Raven and Bigelow were tearing the house down in three-way hardcore matches and then Mania 15 came along and their attempt at a three-way hardcore match was so shit that I can't even remember who was in there with Al Snow and Billy Gunn.Anyway, my question.......does anybody know the figures that indicate what the UFC makes per PPV in comparison to what their main eventers get paid? What would be the likely wage that Chuck and Randy will pick up in two weeks time in comparison to what Dana White will be making? Edited by ELsupremo

• Paid Members

Recently after re-watching Stone Colds biography on 'The Biography Channel' and seeing some of the footage from 1997 WWF Raw again, which happens to be one of my favourite years of WWF wrestling, i've felt the need to get me some more footage from said year, particuarly of some Bret Hart-Stone Cold goodness, so i've been digging out tapes at home and searching for others to acquire online. What i want to know is, are the following any good?'Cause StoneCold Said So'- It's available through silvervision on dvd for

From memory, 'cause Stone Cold Said so was pretty good, although I can't recall too many specifics about it. I've never seen the Bret Hart tape but this is what's on ukedge87's site about it:Released: June 1997, Certificate: E, Catalogue Number: WF173Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin, WWF Survivor Series 1996 Bret Hart vs. Sycho Sid for the WWF World Title, WWF In Your House 12: It's Time Bret Hart vs. Vader, WWF Raw 6th January 1997 Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart, WWF Raw 25th November 1997

Edited by landy1987