The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone know where Mitsuharu Misawa was from March 1989 to January 1990? He was wrestling as Tiger Mask in those days. The last available match I have of him from that period is his NWA Title match against Ricky Steamboat from March 8, 1989. Then he doesn't turn up om my AJPW listings until the first tour of 1990 on January 2.Was he injured or was he forced by Giant Baba to join a bootcamp to get his lazy ass in gear? :) --PUNQ--

Guest The Southend Beach Bad Boy

Which state in the US has held the most WWE Pay-Per-View events?

I'm pretty sure its New York.

• Paid Members

instead of wasting a whole topic on torrents. can someone help me.I've just got rid of sky and got 2.2mbps broadband.can someone tell me about torrents and how to saet it up etc just im a tad slow and not too sharp at this stuff.thanks! :):thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Which state in the US has held the most WWE Pay-Per-View events?

Found this:ppv citys.It includes wcw ppvs too.
Using that grid (inc. WCW & ECW too) and a bit of trickery in excel, I reckon:Florida 31California 25New York 22 (New Jersey 8, should they be combined?)Pennsylvania 17Illinois 16Ohio 15N.Carolina 14Edit: WWE Only:California 17New York 15 (New Jersey 6)Pennsylvania 12Ohio 10Texas 9Florida 8 Edited by tiger_rick

• Moderators

Hey... It says on the TWC website that Slammiversary is on this weekend.. I just wanted to double check and see if anyone knows for sure whether this is true or it is yet to come/I've missed it already... the TWC website tends to be woefully innacurate at the best of times, so just hoping someone could shed some light...

I got a question for fans of Japanese wrestling. How's Michinoku Pro Wrestling doing? When I started following wrestling outside the WWF/WCW (in about January 1999) it seemed to be the biggest of the smaller companies in Japan, then it got overtaken but others that started up, Zero one, Toryumon etc. I was just wondering how they are doing now and what's their place in the marketplace in Japan?

Hey... It says on the TWC website that Slammiversary is on this weekend.. I just wanted to double check and see if anyone knows for sure whether this is true or it is yet to come/I've missed it already... the TWC website tends to be woefully innacurate at the best of times, so just hoping someone could shed some light...

It was on last Sunday, and repeated already once this week that I know of.

• Paid Members

Using that grid (inc. WCW & ECW too) and a bit of trickery in excel...

I'm intrigued. What did you use, a PivotTable?
No, I'm not that bright, just converted to CSV to seperate the City and state, and set up a count!

• Awards Moderator

Using that grid (inc. WCW & ECW too) and a bit of trickery in excel...

I'm intrigued. What did you use, a PivotTable?
No, I'm not that bright, just converted to CSV to seperate the City and state, and set up a count!
As a display of geekery, I used the LEFT, RIGHT and MID functions to extract the data from the cell. Then Pivot away!*I put on my wizard robe and hat*

• Paid Members

I'm watching a IWA History of the Deathmatchs tape and it has a Barbwire Bat Match featuring the Headhunters Vs Iceman & Kendo Nagasaki. I was wondering is this the same Kendo Nagasaki from WOS? and if so which other companies did he work for and when?Also does Leatherface have to licence the character from the company who owns the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie franchise? Do you have any details on this?