The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Which segues neatly into:-

What the fuck was War Games '98 all about?

Three teams of three, but the match could end at any time via pinfall and whoever scored the pin would get a World title shot. People fighting their team-mates and some odd shit with The Warrior.

Can anyone bring me up to speed with all the angles heading into this match or is it completely pointless even trying?

does anybody know if the great american bash and summerslam are going to be on sky sports or sky box office as this holds significant bearing on wether i get sky sports back this month.

does anybody know if the great american bash and summerslam are going to be on sky sports or sky box office as this holds significant bearing on wether i get sky sports back this month.

According to someone on the page before this, Summerslam in on Box office. No idea about GAB though.

• Paid Members

are there many Indy pro's that use to be backyarders? I remember someone saying M-Dogg 20 and Josh Prohabition were backyarders before they had the proper training are there any others you know of?.

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members

add The Hardy boys and Shannon Moore to the list

yeh I was thinkin american indy workers rather than WWE guys.

• Paid Members

add The Hardy boys and Shannon Moore to the list

yeh I was thinkin american indy workers rather than WWE guys.
Well they arent WWE guys any more.
ok smart arse. American Indy workers rather than former or current WWE wrestlers

• Paid Members

To clarify, you only have to get one person on the other team to submit (or the team captain can surrender on behalf of the team, as happened when Pillman was KOed in 1991). Also, the finish can only come once everyone is in the cage (this period is called 'The Match Beyond').

Always wanted to ask this but no doubt I'd look like a dork.Was Pillman's KO'ing legit? I remember at school we had a discussion about this in the playground when we all got our Wrestle War 91 vids.

I actually posted this in the 'wrestling strategy game' thread but I am pretty sure it will get lost in there and would genuinely like to find out some more information about the game:

This is probably a question that only Lister and a few others here have a chance of answering but does anyone remember a WWF game that was relaeased in 1990(?) which seemed more of a strategy game than the usual 'beat-em-up' wrestling games that are out there? I have no idea what format it was released on but I just remember the advert in WWF magazine where you seemed to book the matches and then watch 'play-by-play' commentary and screenshot images of the matches. I was totally fascinated by the whole concept but never got to play, or even see, it.

If anything it sounds like one of those VHS board games that were popular in the early 90's where you had to press play whenever someone landed on a certain square. Never heard of a WWF one but there seemed to be very little they didn't release back then, so it's more than possible.