The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I was just about to order a ticket to the June 12th Ring Of Honor afternoon show in NYC, but something confused me.

They are selling "2nd row reserved seats", "3rd row reserved seats" and "Front row gallery reserved seats".

Is that your normal everyday front row seat or is the gallery part meaning something totally different? :confused:

I was just about to order a ticket to the June 12th Ring Of Honor afternoon show in NYC, but something confused me.They are selling "2nd row reserved seats", "3rd row reserved seats" and "Front row gallery reserved seats".Is that your normal everyday front row seat or is the gallery part meaning something totally different? :confused:

Front row gallery sounds like the front row of a balcony or raised area rather than ringside.Also, regarding the Kevin Kelly question. He left the business a year or so ago, didn't he? I seem to remember he posted a big "goodbye and good riddance" type thing for one of the main news sites (1wrestling, I think?)Has he returned to the business again?

Anyone found out what Brent Albrights (OVW) finisher is like, i know its a submission hold from what ive read but what type?

It's a nasty looking Fujiwara armbar(The victim is on his stomach and Brent bars his arm and wrenches up on it)

I was just about to order a ticket to the June 12th Ring Of Honor afternoon show in NYC, but something confused me.They are selling "2nd row reserved seats", "3rd row reserved seats" and "Front row gallery reserved seats".Is that your normal everyday front row seat or is the gallery part meaning something totally different?  :confused:

Front row gallery sounds like the front row of a balcony or raised area rather than ringside.
Just found the official website of the place where the ROH show is going to be.SC_photo_03.jpgI'm guessing the front row gallery seats are the bits shown on the right side of the photo.$75.00 for that seat + a free ROH dvd and t-shirt of your choice, or $40.00 for 2nd row ringside.Hmm. :confused:

Couple of questions:Is Gary Steele ever likely to return to wrestling and would it be outside of Hammerlock? Did he ever wrestle outside of Hammerlock in the UK?What was the Krammer/Dirt Bike Kid incident and on what show was it?

• Paid Members

Also, regarding the Kevin Kelly question. He left the business a year or so ago, didn't he? I seem to remember he posted a big "goodbye and good riddance" type thing for one of the main news sites (1wrestling, I think?)

Yep, Kelly typed up this big rant about how Benoit would never succeed as the World champ as long as Triple H was hogging the TV time before leaving the business for good.