The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Google brought up ...June 19, 2002 - NWA: Total Nonstop Action Debut: Joins the Jarrett Upstart promotion.. November 28, 2002 - WWA European Tour: Norman joins the World Wrestling All-Stars European Tour.. January 24, 2003 - Live Action Wrestling: Buff Bagwell defeats Normal Smiley.. April 21, 2003 - RAW: Mark Jindrak defeated Norman Smiley in a "dark" match.. July 16, 2003 - NWA^TNA: Edward Chastaine w/Don Callis defeated Norman Smiley.. June 21, 2004 - RAW: Chuck Palumbo defeated Norman Smiley (tryout) in a DARK MATCH.. June 24, 2004 - Smackdown!: Norman Smiley defeated Antonio Banks -dark match-.. August 14, 2004--Comnav Marianas Naval Base in Guam: Norman Smiley defeated Gangrel.. August 20, 2004--Impact Zone Wrestling: Norman Smiley defeated Gangrel.. January 29, 2005 - WrestleReunion: Norman Smiley participated in a Battle Royal which was won by Greg "The Hammer" Valentine.. February 26, 2005--Impact Zone Wrestling/ICW in Tokyo: Norman Smiley defeated Disco Inferno..

Guest Patrick Bateman

I've only watched bits and pieces of Smackdown over the last few weeks and have just realised that I haven't seen Rene Dupree for a while. I haven't even seen him on Velocity either. Anyone know where he is? Injured? Took off television? Even released?

I've only watched bits and pieces of Smackdown over the last few weeks and have just realised that I haven't seen Rene Dupree for a while. I haven't even seen him on Velocity either. Anyone know where he is? Injured? Took off television? Even released?

As far as I know, he's off screen to be repackaged.*insert own Dupree package joke here*Not quite sure what they could change him too, although knowing the WWE, it'll be another foreign cheap shot. Napoleon anybody?

Has Kane ever won at a Wrestlemania?

Yes.'Mania 15 against Triple H.'Mania 16 with Rikishi against X-Pac and Road Dogg'Mania 17 against Raven and Big Show

Guest Rainecloud

I'm pretty sure that Austin was only brought back temporarily, in order to help boost buys for Wrestlemania XXI. According to other wrestling websites, he's also signed to work as a special referee for some of the European Smackdown shows in the near future.That's about all the information anyone has at the moment, I believe.