The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Quick question guys... Do people that have virgin media have to wait til dead on 12 to order the PPV tonight? (WM) If so does that mean Ill be missing the first few minutes of the show?Mike

nope you can order the show right now by pressing On Demand, then More On Demand, then Live Events, then finally Todays Eventsalthough the show itself doesnt start till 12am, the programming on Virgin Media starts at 11:45pm (the 15 minutes will most likely be the hype videos for Mania)

Do the wrestlers who wrestle on old WWE 24/7 shows get royalties?Thanks.

I don't know for certain but I very much doubt it. Venture's problem with Vince was him not getting royalties on videos of shows he commentated on, which Vince said no-one received. I can't imagine they'd get anything out of it, anything you do within WWF/E ring is their property. This may be Hogan aside, I've got a feeling he may have a different setup to everyone else.

Just general wonderings about the Hall of fame - i'm guessing the 1 hour USA episode is pre-taped and edited into an hour? Does the wrestlemania DVD have the un-edited full version of the hall of fame ceremony?

I'm pretty sure they just release a DVD of the Hall of Fame itself