The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Yes, though only a week or so back:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...ticle553544.ece

One year on and Boris became Santino, when the grappler got a call from the WWE.He was also bestowed with two of the greatest honours a wrestler can get, having his name and gimmick created by WWE supremo Vince McMahon and winning a championship in his debut match.Santino recalls:

• Paid Members

Have received an email from WWE today, about the Bacon, Bagels and Biceps brunch for WM24.They are also looking to charge $125 a ticket - and seeing as I'm going to have to struggle to pay for an added expense, I'm wondering if the event is actually worth it??Cheers,Marc

Definitely not.I've been to 2 of them and you eat a fairly ordinary breakfast in a room with 1000 other fans (mostly loud americans), before about 8 mid-carders come out for a half-hour Q&A.It's always been free in the past, I'm stunned if it's no longer free. I could understand $20-$30, but $125?!?

I've just rewatched some youtube videos of Tajiri and it's suddenly brought back just how awesome he was.His character in both ECW and WWE, his segments with and his actual matches were always great imo. So it's got me thinking. Does anyone know what he's upto now days?

He wrestles full time for Hustle and has appeared for countless other Japanese promotions since moving back, as well as the odd spot elsewhere. He continues to work a full schedule from what I can see.In fact, he wrestled Fujinami in MUGA yesterday.

Edited by Natural Born Thrilla