The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Anyone able to hook me up with an .mp3 of Andy Simmonz' music?

Me too please! I believe it's called 'Loud and Proud'.
Thirded. Also, Martin Stone's track if you please.Finally, if anyone has the Pompeii/Kill Bill mashup that IPW:UK have been using recently, I'd love a copy.

This may sound stupid but i'm currently ripping royal rumble 91 dvd (backup for me) first time i've seen this show. anyways vince giving us the rundown on who's going to be in the rumble when all of a sudden he mentions "Shane Douglas". Didn't know he was in the wwf at that time.

Yeah, he popped in for a cup of coffee between being a Dynamic Dude in WCW, then returning to WCW as Rick Steamboat's partner.

Anyone able to hook me up with an .mp3 of Andy Simmonz' music?

Me too please! I believe it's called 'Loud and Proud'.
Thirded. Also, Martin Stone's track if you please.Finally, if anyone has the Pompeii/Kill Bill mashup that IPW:UK have been using recently, I'd love a copy.
Stone's entrance music is 'Counterfeit God' by Black Label Society and should be available from any P2P site.

Yeah, he popped in for a cup of coffee between being a Dynamic Dude in WCW, then returning to WCW as Rick Steamboat's partner.

I remember watching that live(or however delayed it was on SKY) , show's how old i am! Anyway was that his only television apperance in that run? I don't remember seeing him again.

Gwailo, someone at the Get Your Bootleg On forums should be able to help you out with that mp3.

Cheers. My GYBO registration expired because I forgot to post and was basically just franticaly pinching the music. :D I'll re-register.Thanks to NBT too. Downloadage is underway~!

• Paid Members

I downloaded a torrent of "WCW Saturday Night" from sometime in June 1991.On it it had the WCW debut of "Stunning" Steve Austin. Instead of Lady Blossom being with him, it was some hot woman called "Vivascious Veronica". Anybody know who this was?Thank you brahs.

I downloaded a torrent of "WCW Saturday Night" from sometime in June 1991.On it it had the WCW debut of "Stunning" Steve Austin. Instead of Lady Blossom being with him, it was some hot woman called "Vivascious Veronica". Anybody know who this was?Thank you brahs.

Steve Austin was initially managed by an Atlanta area exotic dancer who went under the name of Vivacious Veronica. Veronica was a one night only replacement for Jeannie Clark, who was unable to make it from her Texas area home to the tapings at the Center Stage Theater in Atlanta. When Austin found out that she couldn't appear at the show, he panicked. At the suggestion of Ric Flair, he went down to a local strip club and hired Veronica straight off the stage. He brought her with him to the Center Stage Theater and she accompanied him for his initial matches in the company. Clark was able appear at the next set of television tapings and Vivacious Veronica was never used again(Clark Being Lady Blossom)