The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I still love the fact the commentators didn't realise it was the Curry Man dance.

I thought that they might have known but chose to keep schtum about it, not wanting to associate the two and trying to maintain some kayfabe.Even though Daniels had just done it to himself and that even Stevie Wonder can tell they're both the same person. :/

• Paid Members

Anybody know the name of that song that plays on TWC, when they play that Jack Evans video?I remember MackemMan telling me in the chat ages ago, but I can't seem to remember what he said.Thank you.Who else apart from AJ and Daniels were in that match where they had the DANCE-OFF~!~!~!~!~

Edited by bAzTNM

Anyone know what ratings RAW got this week, apparantly WWE.com said this.Raw is always one of the highest-rated weekly programs on cable television. This past Monday, however, over 2.5 million new viewers tuned into WWE

Is this whole Federline thing leading up to a match at Wrestlemania, or something?

The wrestling news sites all reported after RAW that the match with Cena was his last WWE appearance.But his debut was supposed to be a one-time deal, then his appearance at Taboo Tuesday was also a surprise.So he might turn up again somewhere down the line - but Cena will probably be involved in a WWE Title match at WrestleMania so unless they want an untrained small-time pop star to wrestle for a World Title in the biggest show of the year, he won't be wrestling Cena.Even Vince wouldn't be that stupid! :D .... would he. :/

What are the origins of the rules used in most of the matches that took place on World of Sport? Ive never heard the full story of how these came about.

Mountevans Rules were drawn up by Lord Mountevans and a few other people, they were basically a copy of the American-Catch rules with a few slight differences. They were drawn up after the Second World War, I believe.

How long was Koji Kanemoto (I am right in thinking he was the 3rd TM?) Tiger Mask III and was he any good?

Kanemoto's debut with the gimmick was March 1, 1992 against El Samurai (aka Osamu Matsuda) who also debuted that new gimmick for that match. Samurai won with a German suplex in 8:31. Kanemoto kind of had the Tiger Mask in training gimmick. It was never hidden who was under the mask and they followed the progress in training Kanemoto was making as the new Tiger Mask. He still wrestled more as himself during his stint as Tiger Mask then with the gimmick basically only bringing it to some big shows. Puroresufan says it was officially dropped in July 1994.As for his qualities. He wasn't bad, but he only had 16 month experience when he got the gimmick as was basically still in rookie mode.--PUNQ-- Edited by PUNQ