The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

It was on WWF 1992 Year In Review VHS. The match was held in the run up to Wrestlemania 8, on a rare televised show named "March To Wrestlemania".This information came from my website www.wrestle-media.net

Cool, cheers man, I don't suppose you know if the match is any good?
My memory of this match is hazy, but the video overall is brillant, full of great matches and moments.

ukedge87, I see you have the listings for the 4 WWF Supertapes on your website, do you, or anyone else here, know whether the following matches are any good?Supertape 1Mr. Perfect vs. Rugged Ronnie Garvin, WWF 12th December 1989Ted Dibiase vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts, WWF 24th April 1989 @ MSG Supertape 2 The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Janetty) vs. The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian and The Warlord), WWF @ Madison Square Gardens January 15th 1990 Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. Rick Martel, WWF @ Madison Square Gardens 19th March 1990 Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Rick Rude in a steel cage match, WWF @ Madison Square Gardens 28th December 1989 Supertape 3Mr. Perfect vs. Kerry Von Erich for the Intercontinental Title, WWF 16th September 1990 The Legion of Doom and The Ultimate Warrior vs. Demolition (All 3 Members including Crush, Smash and Ax), WWF 21st September 1990 @ Madison Square Gardens Supertape 4Mr. Perfect vs. Kerry Von Erich, WWF 12th December 1990 The Big Bossman vs. The Barbarian, WWF 1990 Shawn Michaels vs. Crush, WWF Prime Time 18th February 1991 CheersJames

just wondering if anyone knows when bound for glory tickets went on sale on the tna website last year as i am planning to go this year and assume theyll sell quickly and am desperate to go and dont want to miss them. thanks.

ukedge87, I see you have the listings for the 4 WWF Supertapes on your website, do you, or anyone else here, know whether the following matches are any good?Supertape 1Mr. Perfect vs. Rugged Ronnie Garvin, WWF 12th December 1989Ted Dibiase vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts, WWF 24th April 1989 @ MSG Supertape 2 The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Janetty) vs. The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian and The Warlord), WWF @ Madison Square Gardens January 15th 1990 Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. Rick Martel, WWF @ Madison Square Gardens 19th March 1990 Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Rick Rude in a steel cage match, WWF @ Madison Square Gardens 28th December 1989 Supertape 3Mr. Perfect vs. Kerry Von Erich for the Intercontinental Title, WWF 16th September 1990 The Legion of Doom and The Ultimate Warrior vs. Demolition (All 3 Members including Crush, Smash and Ax), WWF 21st September 1990 @ Madison Square Gardens Supertape 4Mr. Perfect vs. Kerry Von Erich, WWF 12th December 1990 The Big Bossman vs. The Barbarian, WWF 1990 Shawn Michaels vs. Crush, WWF Prime Time 18th February 1991 CheersJames

I think I've got all of those tapes, though Supertape 2 is the only one I really remember. Pretty much everything on that tape is really good, with the two Rockers matches on there being perhaps the highlight (they also do a great one with Bravo & Valentine)...

just wondering if anyone knows when bound for glory tickets went on sale on the tna website last year as i am planning to go this year and assume theyll sell quickly and am desperate to go and dont want to miss them. thanks.

They don't sell tickets for TNA shows as such. As it is taped in Universal Studio's, they let people in if they have paid to get in the park that day, or if they have an annual pass. It's first come, first served. Maybe if you e-mail them, explaining your coming from jolly ol' England, they maybe able to hook you up with a seat.

• Paid Members

I was wondering if any of you puro buffs or film fans could shed any light on Giant Baba's involvment in Sonny Chiba's 70's martial arts films. I've just watched Yakuza Deka: The Assassin and he has a great cameo in that. Did he appear in other films or was it a one off and what was the reason behind it?cheers,DEF

They don't sell tickets for TNA shows as such. As it is taped in Universal Studio's, they let people in if they have paid to get in the park that day, or if they have an annual pass. It's first come, first served. Maybe if you e-mail them, explaining your coming from jolly ol' England, they maybe able to hook you up with a seat.
I think he's on about the tickets for the TNA FanSlam the night before BFG. In answer to that I'm not sure of the answer, I do remember they were advirtising them at the Sacrifice PPV when I watched it on TWC (2 months before BFG) But due to it being a fan slam I doubt the tickets will sell out, the biggest concern is as Storm said is trying to get to the studios early and queueing up for tickets but as Storm said your best bet is emailing TNA and making it out you are a hardcore fan from England.

the only thing i remember about the bound for glory thing was that it was for the fanslam before but it was also a guaranteed seat for the show as well thats why i was wondering thanks for your help though

If you're counting Royal Rumbles, then 1994 and 2005 both have that ending, Luger/Hart and Batista/Cena go over the rope at the same time. It has almost certainly happened on tv in regular battle royals too, I just can't think of an example.

If you're counting Royal Rumbles, then 1994 and 2005 both have that ending, Luger/Hart and Batista/Cena go over the rope at the same time. It has almost certainly happened on tv in regular battle royals too, I just can't think of an example.

Well, I was thinking more of Battle Royal's, mate, because I am familiar with all the Royal Rumble events, but thanks anyway. I was just wondering if, at a house show or elsewhere, a controversial battle royal ending had ever been booked.

Has there ever been a Battle Royal where the last two guys hit the floor at the same time?

There was a battle royal to open RAW late in 2004 that ended with both Edge and Benoit going out at the same time- the winner was to get a title shot at HHH on the same night, so the match was made a triple threat; that ended up with a submission/pin finish between Edge and Benoit leading to the WWE World title being vacated....