The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Who does Edge's theme? And is it on any albums?

It's called "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge.I don't know if it's on any albums, search on Amazon or a similar website to find out.

Just watched the Wrestlemania IX Countdown Show, and Yokozuna used a savage version of the Banzai drop on two jobbers. I mean he squashed, looked so painful. Just wondering when he stopped doing it in such a viscious manner, and was anyone hurt by his move?

• Paid Members

Just watched the Wrestlemania IX Countdown Show, and Yokozuna used a savage version of the Banzai drop on two jobbers. I mean he squashed, looked so painful. Just wondering when he stopped doing it in such a viscious manner, and was anyone hurt by his move?

I know the ones you mean brah.I remember asking about it on here a few years ago on here and somebody replied by saying that Yoko would work very stiff with the jobguys for some reason. I still get nightmares about that Bonzai Drop where Yoko legit BOUNCED off the guys chest.

I know the ones you mean brah.I remember asking about it on here a few years ago on here and somebody replied by saying that Yoko would work very stiff with the jobguys for some reason. I still get nightmares about that Bonzai Drop where Yoko legit BOUNCED off the guys chest.
Tell me about it! Yoko didn't even land on his feet/ankles first, he just dropped about 5 feet onto the poor guys. I genuinely had to turn away and cringe at the sight of it, far worse than seeing people get torn up by lighting tubes and barbed wire, in my opinion. If he was going stiff on those guys, I feel so sorry for them, they can't have been earning much and yet were getting absolutely flattened. Terrible.

Tell me about it! Yoko didn't even land on his feet/ankles first, he just dropped about 5 feet onto the poor guys. I genuinely had to turn away and cringe at the sight of it, far worse than seeing people get torn up by lighting tubes and barbed wire, in my opinion. If he was going stiff on those guys, I feel so sorry for them, they can't have been earning much and yet were getting absolutely flattened. Terrible.
I believe it was JNLister who mentioned jobbers working with Yoko would often leave with crushed ribs and only a few hundred dollars (if that) to show for it.I remember seeing the same Banzai Drops on the Rumble 94 countdown show and they are absolutely brutal. When I was younger I used to rewind that video package over and over again, just amazed at the force he would come down with.

• Paid Members

i think i remember hearing he broke jim duggans collarbone during a match they had over here, possibly one of the sheffield events.then there's all the jobbers but others have already passed comment on that... :)regarding another wrestler getting hurt, i'm sure i seem to remember reading that the undertaker got legitimately hurt by giant gonzales when he ran in during the royal rumble and actually had pretty nasty injuries as a result. anyone know what happened or if it just got blown out of proportion?