The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Two questions here firstly was Hulk Hogan ever involved with TNA? And secondly did Undertaker sing his own entrance music? The "You're Gonna Pay" one.

I know Jarrett and Hogan did an angle in Japan that was meant to lead to a match at a TNA based on an incident at WCW Bash at the Beach 2000 but Hogan ended up pulling out of the whole thing

Two questions here firstly was Hulk Hogan ever involved with TNA? And secondly did Undertaker sing his own entrance music? The "You're Gonna Pay" one.

I know Jarrett and Hogan did an angle in Japan that was meant to lead to a match at a TNA based on an incident at WCW Bash at the Beach 2000 but Hogan ended up pulling out of the whole thing
Yes, during their weekly PPV phase they were going to have a 'massive' 3-hour PPV, called Bound For Glory was Hogan V Jarrett for the title. They showed Jarrett smashing Hogan over the head with a guitar after a New Japan match. Jimmy Hart also cut promos on the weekly PPV's, about how Hogan was coming and they talked about it quite abit. However he never actually wrestled a match for them.

Where can I find listings of WWF/E house shows?Specifically details of the Smackdown Passport to Pain tour events in the UK in October 2003 & the Raw Live and Loaded events in October 2004?

Just watching an old WWF tape,a nd when Goldust comes out, I swear they are using a movie filter rather than TV one. (I dunno the difference but I heard about it once when someone emailed BBC asking why the cycling looked like a movie)Did they use a special filter for Goldust then?

• Paid Members

I seem to remember something about NJPW signing a deal with eurosport around the same time they started showing Impact. Am I crazy or is it happening? any details would be appreciated.

Just watching an old WWF tape,a nd when Goldust comes out, I swear they are using a movie filter rather than TV one. (I dunno the difference but I heard about it once when someone emailed BBC asking why the cycling looked like a movie)Did they use a special filter for Goldust then?

The Long answer is Yes

Guest Ray Vonne

Could someone please give me the link to the new UK Workers website?Also, do lakeents.com help promoters to import talent over here?

Edited by Ray Vonne

Some more questions:1) Which wrestlers were the first/earliest to do proper shoot interviews and when?2) Was Feinstein the first person to conduct them?

The first thing I remember coming out to resemble what would go on to be an RF Shoot Interview was Jim Cornette back in 93. It was, IIRC, done by Feinstein. There were certainly things that came out before then which could loosely be described as shoot interviews, or something resembling it, but that would seem to be the first one (although I'm not sure it was done totally bereft of kayfabe)...

I can't find this anywhere... so, excuse my ignorance, but what is the ~ all about? i see it after names and such, but i'm still lost...

~ = Something is very good. This is called a ‘Tilde’ For example, Bourbon~~~```` = Something is very bad. This is the dreaded Anti-Tilde. Please note, it comes in multiples of four ONLY. For example, New Labour```` ```` ````

A couple of times during the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania 22 the commentators kept saying it was Matt Hardy's third ladder match at a Wrestlemania. I can only remember 2 of these, the triangle ladder match at WM 2000 and the TLC at WM X7. What was the third?

• Paid Members

A couple of times during the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania 22 the commentators kept saying it was Matt Hardy's third ladder match at a Wrestlemania. I can only remember 2 of these, the triangle ladder match at WM 2000 and the TLC at WM X7. What was the third?

I think you have answered your own question. They were referring to the Money in the Bank Ladder match being no. 3. 1. WM2000 - Triangle Ladder 2. WM X7 - TLC 23. WM 22 - Money in the Bank match