The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What date is New Year's Revolution on?

nyr06.jpgIts on Sunday 8 January 2006 at 1am (early Monday morning) on spg1.gif

WWE New Year's Revolution at the Pepsi Arena in Albany, New York. The Raw Superstars kick off 2006 with another massive event, with title contests as well grudge matches.

• Paid Members

Another question..I'm just looking at the back of my official WCW Superbrawl 3 cover box and it has a picture of Tom Zenk STF'ing somebody. It looks like Jim Neidhart but I don't seem to recall him being in WCW at that time in 1993. Can someone enlighten me? Thank you.

Following on from the Scott Steiner topic..I was just wondering when was the last time, and when, was Steiner last able to physically execute a "frankensteiner"?Also, did he win any belts in the WWE?Cheers brahs.

He was a tag champion in 1993, or if you are meaning his 2003 run I don't specifically recall him winning any belts but I don't remember a whole lot else about WWE 2003 either

• Paid Members

Following on from the Scott Steiner topic..I was just wondering when was the last time, and when, was Steiner last able to physically execute a "frankensteiner"?Also, did he win any belts in the WWE?Cheers brahs.

I seem to remember he pulled one out during his last run in WCW, against Buff Bagwell. It stuck in my memory, because the idea was that he had chosen not to do it for a while, rather than that he couldn't do it.

Another question..I'm just looking at the back of my official WCW Superbrawl 3 cover box and it has a picture of Tom Zenk STF'ing somebody. It looks like Jim Neidhart but I don't seem to recall him being in WCW at that time in 1993. Can someone enlighten me? Thank you.

Jim Neidhart was indeed in WCW in 1993. I remember him popping up on Worldwide and using the Cobra Clutch to finish off jobbers. I'm pretty sure he used to make a big deal about "People forget: I started out in the NWA" in his interviews at the time as well.Fuck knows what he's doing on the Superbrawl III box though... or Zenk for that matter.As for the Frankensteiner. I'm pretty sure Scott was still doing the top rope version as late as 1999/2000.

Jim Neidhart was indeed in WCW in 1993. I remember him popping up on Worldwide and using the Cobra Clutch to finish off jobbers. I'm pretty sure he used to make a big deal about "People forget: I started out in the NWA" in his interviews at the time as well.Fuck knows what he's doing on the Superbrawl III box though... or Zenk for that matter.
Dunno why that photo is on the box, 'cos Zenk didn't even have a match at SuperBrawl III.It definitely isn't Neidhart. The goatee is normal, as opposed to long and pointy and his hair looks to be tied back in to a ponytail on top and totally shaven down the sides.My first thought was a young Hugh Morrus / Bill DeMott, but I wouldn't swear on it.

Jim Neidhart was indeed in WCW in 1993. I remember him popping up on Worldwide and using the Cobra Clutch to finish off jobbers. I'm pretty sure he used to make a big deal about "People forget: I started out in the NWA" in his interviews at the time as well.Fuck knows what he's doing on the Superbrawl III box though... or Zenk for that matter.
Dunno why that photo is on the box, 'cos Zenk didn't even have a match at SuperBrawl III.It definitely isn't Neidhart. The goatee is normal, as opposed to long and pointy and his hair looks to be tied back in to a ponytail on top and totally shaven down the sides.My first thought was a young Hugh Morrus / Bill DeMott, but I wouldn't swear on it.
IIRC it's a member of the short-lived tag team "The Wrecking Crew", consisting of Al Greene and Animal's brother (The Terminator), though can't remember their actual individual names. I believe Zenk may have teamed with Bagwell to fight them at the previous Clash of the Champions...

IIRC it's a member of the short-lived tag team "The Wrecking Crew", consisting of Al Greene and Animal's brother (The Terminator), though can't remember their actual individual names.

Rage and Fury.

What date is New Year's Revolution on?

nyr06.jpgIts on Sunday 8 January 2006 at 1am (early Monday morning) on spg1.gif

WWE New Year's Revolution at the Pepsi Arena in Albany, New York. The Raw Superstars kick off 2006 with another massive event, with title contests as well grudge matches.

It's not PPV? Motherfucking SWEET!!!

- How did JBL's faction with Orlando Jordon and The Bashams break up?- Is it true that Triple H was scheduled for an interview with James Whale, but after he no-showed, Whale threw his 'Making The Game' book in the bin and swore to never feature a wrestler again?- Was there an incident in which a wrestling promotor had given a newspaper reporter the results of a show, only for them to be printed early? If so, who am I thinking of and what was the event?- Did WCW and the WWF ever hold a PPV on the same night?- Amy Weber and Carmella Decesare were in WWE for a while, post-Diva Search. Were they fired or did they part ways with the company for any particular reason?

Edited by Van_Dammer