The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

backlash 2002  vs. Matt and jeffjudgement day 2002 vs Matt and jeff again i thinkking of the ring 2002 he won it, he was against RVD and Test I thinkvengeance 2002 vs RVD (F-5 on steel chair)summerslam 2002 vs rock for titleunforgiven 2002 vs Takerno mercy 2002 vs Taker HIACsurvivor series 2002 vs Big Showarmageddon 2002 in kurt angles cornerroyal rumble 2003 against big show and won rumbleno way out 2003 6 man tag against team anglewrestlemania 2003 vs Angle (SSP)backlash 2003 vs Cenajudgement day 2003 vs Big Show stretcher matchvengeance 2003 vs Big show vs Anglesummerslam 2003 vs Angleunforgiven 2003 vs Taker biker chainsurvivor series 2003 survivor series match vs angle hardcore holly bradshaw benoit and cenaroyal rumble 2004 vs Holly (lmao)no way out 2004 vs Guerrerowrestlemania XX vs Goldberg.Ask me another

What about the question I asked about the WWE desire videos?
Jesus kid your high on gratitude arn't you!
Sorry forgot 2 say thanks :blush: sorry wont happen againThansk for the answer 2 the lesanr question

3 questions1. why were plans scraped for lex luger to take the wwf title from yokozuna at s/slam 932. what was the story behind mr perfects no show at s/series 933. who was ludvig borga and what is he up to knowadays

does'nt anybody know the answers to my questions or hasnt anyone noticed them,im not saying this to be funny i just wanted to know

BTW - I know the details of the Ric Flair plane incident from from the 70s. I was referring to a recent incident that involved a UK tour and led to some kind of lawsuit... Apparently, Flair dropped his pants on the plane?

Sorry to bump this, but I also needed to add; what did Jim Ross say in his shoot interview concerning the incident? Edited by Van_Dammer

3 questions1. why were plans scraped  for lex luger to take the wwf title from yokozuna at s/slam 932. what was the story behind mr perfects no show at s/series 933. who was ludvig borga and what is he up to knowadays

does'nt anybody know the answers to my questions or hasnt anyone noticed them,im not saying this to be funny i just wanted to know
1. I dont think there was ever much of a plan to put the title on Luger at that time. I think the plan was always for yoko to drop it to Bret Hart. But I may be wrong.2. Dont know.3. Ludvig Borga's real name is Tony Halme, and is actually now a polition in his native Finland:147.jpg

3 questions1. why were plans scraped  for lex luger to take the wwf title from yokozuna at s/slam 932. what was the story behind mr perfects no show at s/series 933. who was ludvig borga and what is he up to knowadays

1. There's the infamous story of Luger getting drunk in a bar the night before and telling some reporter he was winning the title at the PPV. The reporter then printed the story in the newspaper the next day (the day of Summerslam) and an angry Vince changed it to a countout finish as punishment. Luger denied this ever happened though.2. I seem to remember reading he was promised an IC title run during his feud with Michaels that never materialised due to Michaels walking out on the company and them changing direction and giving Razor Ramon the title.

There's the infamous story of Luger getting drunk in a bar the night before and telling some reporter he was winning the title at the PPV. The reporter then printed the story in the newspaper the next day (the day of Summerslam) and an angry Vince changed it to a countout finish as punishment. Luger denied this ever happened though.

Was that not the night before WMX?

There's the infamous story of Luger getting drunk in a bar the night before and telling some reporter he was winning the title at the PPV. The reporter then printed the story in the newspaper the next day (the day of Summerslam) and an angry Vince changed it to a countout finish as punishment. Luger denied this ever happened though.

Was that not the night before WMX?
Hmm, you might be right there.I remember the story about Mania being they used the reactions from the Rumble to test who was more over between Bret and Luger, with Bret coming out on top. But now that you mention it I may have been thinking of the DQ finish at Mania rather than the CO finish at Summerslam.

- When people say 'rassler,' are they referring to old-timers or stereotypical views of a wrestler?- How did the WWF steroid trial come about and why did Hogan go against McMahon? Looking at the physiques of their current roster, how have they avoided any similar cases?- Was Lance Storm's match at One Night Stand truly his last and does he intend to stay in retirement? If that match wasn't his last, who has he wrestled since?- On an episode of Raw, Mick Foley said that he had a huge announcement, but was interrupted by Muhammad Hassan. Did we ever actually hear that announcement from Foley?

Edited by Van_Dammer

When people say 'rassler,' are they referring to old-timers or stereotypical views of a wrestler?

I think it's either a positive or negative way of talking about southern wrestlers (the accent there means people say "wrasslin") depending on whether you see classic southern wrestlers like the Rock and Roll express as good or bad.

How did the WWF steroid trial come about and why did Hogan go against McMahon? Looking at the physiques of their current roster, how have they avoided any similar cases?

I beleive they got a football coach to wear a wire on a crooked doctor, and learned through that that WWF wrestlers where big buyers of illegal drugs.

Was Lance Storm's match at One Night Stand truly his last and does he intend to stay in retirement? If that match wasn't his last, who has he wrestled since?

I think he says he might have another one here or there, depending on the situation

On an episode of Raw, Mick Foley said that he had a huge announcement, but was interrupted by Muhammad Hassan. Did we ever actually hear that announcement from Foley?

Not that I recall.

How did the WWF steroid trial come about and why did Hogan go against McMahon? Looking at the physiques of their current roster, how have they avoided any similar cases?

I beleive they got a football coach to wear a wire on a crooked doctor, and learned through that that WWF wrestlers where big buyers of illegal drugs.
In that case, how did McMahon 'get off' (you know what I mean!)?...and cheers for the responses. :thumbsup:

- Was Lance Storm's match at One Night Stand truly his last and does he intend to stay in retirement? If that match wasn't his last, who has he wrestled since?- On an episode of Raw, Mick Foley said that he had a huge announcement, but was interrupted by Muhammad Hassan. Did we ever actually hear that announcement from Foley?

Firstly Lance has never said he has retired. At moment in time he says it will hopefully be his last match, but may have another in the future.Foleys big announcement was he was appearing on teh christmas smackdown from Iraq.

In that case, how did McMahon 'get off' (you know what I mean!)?...and cheers for the responses. :thumbsup:
Vince McMahon got off because the case against him was super-weak.While Dr George Zahorian was jailed for supplying steriods, there was no evidence to prove Vince McMahon had any contact with the dealings.Plus, the testimony of Kevin "Nailz" Wacholz (sp?) didn't help, as it looked like he was a scorned ex-employee with an axe to grind.I'm sure Vince showing up in a neck brace after legitimate neck surgery played the sympathy card too.***And the reason they get around the steroids problem now is because of the term "sports-entertainment", which implies that wrestling is a performance, and not a legitimate contest between two grapplers.