The Dragon Gate thread

JLM

• Paid Members

31 May 2005 Sugawara confirms for d2p Takuya Sugawara, the final Aagan Iisou member to make his next move, has been training in the US training at the New Japan dojo. He announced he would compete on the dragondoor debut, thus reuniting all 5 members of the group.

If that isn't worth a bump I don't know what is. :D Really really great news for me, Aagan reunion at dragondoor and all the released DG members avoiding the abyss of obscurity. Can't wait for the d2p debut now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JPaCyN

AAGAN IS BACK! YES! Now that's a fuckin' way to kick off dragondoor. Now give me Milano and I'll buy 10 copies of the debut show for me and all my friends.

I've been genuinely made happy by that news. After the interview where he said that he didn't have the money to get out of Kobe, I had nightmarish visions of him standing on street corners in those shiny red trousers and peddling his ass to vacationing Tokyo businessmen. Or going to work for AAA. Six and half a dozen, really.So Milano's now at the Texas Wrestling Academy, eh? Isn't that Shawn Michaels' school? Edit: Actually, I suppose there's a fair chance that he'll end up working a few shows for ROH. He has smark appeal, and there've been a fair few guys from that school who've worked there.

Guest JPaCyN

A momentous occassion has occurred in Dragon Gate!

11 Jun 2005 6/11 THE GATE OF MAXIMUM - Comment on this 1

6/11/2005 Aichi, Tokai Citizens Hall

1. CIMA{W}, Masato Yoshino (13:40 Schwein) Anthony W. Mori, BxB Hulk{L}

2. Michael{W}, Daniel, Johnson (7:22 Figure 4) K-ness, Stalker Ichikawa{L}, Syachihoko Machine

3. Tozawa 10 Match Trial Series

Naruki Doi (7:04 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Tozawa

4. Magnum TOKYO, Naoki Tanisaki{W} (12:42 Biting Dog) Don Fujii, Shingo Takagi{L}

5. Ryo Saito{W}, Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi (20:37 Dragon Suplex Hold) Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka, Keni'chiro Arai{L}

NAOKI TANISAKI WINS A MATCH!

Naoki is money, whenever they decide to stop jobbing him out. I hope he turns soon, because I think he'd be an amazing heel.

Tomorrow's show is fairly big, since it has the Doi vs. Oishi Brave Gate match, and the big mystery man will be revealed.

• Paid Members

Go Naoki~! Massive singles win for Ryo over CIMA recently too.Might as well bring this up now, myself and JFFC are planning to go spoiler-free for this year's Kobe World hall show next month. As for the mystery man, are people still fairly convinced that it's Big Boss MA-G-MA?

The helmet man finally revealed himself to indeed be Big Boss MA-G-MA, former of Osaka Pro. He gave a Last Ride to Naoki, but then turned on CIMA. He challenged him to a singles match for World. CIMA declined, instead making the match for next week at Korakuen. The winner then gets to lead a team to challenge for the Triangle Gate. MA-G-MA said he would bring his own team if he wins. Doi took the microphone here, and said BG would back up CIMA, but if he lost, BG would leave him. CIMA countered with saying he would return to Mexico if he lost.....

And..

The first match was confirmed for the 7/19 dragondoor debut. It's a bit of a special attraction match, since I can't see it being anything else.2nd Generation The Tiger, Shodai Tiger Mask vs. Ultraman, Solar

I hope d2p ultilise Mistico and have him in singles competition rather than a multi-man tag. Possibly have him square off against an apparently improved Taiji Ishimori.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Official Best Thing Ever~!

Here. If you're still on dial-up, go and beat up the old woman next door and use her broadband. Trust me, just do it.

Taken from the new and rather snazzy Official Dragon Door site. Sugawara seems to have spent most of his downtime at the hair salon. I approve.

---

Anyone had any thoughts on possible spoiler avoidance this year? I was thinking that with TAKA vs Susumu only a fortnight before the Kobe World Hall show, and that show presumably airing live, I might try to watch both unspoiled. Maybe hit up Niall or someone for a 'get it quickly and we'll all buy it from you' type deal?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Official Best Thing Ever~!Here.  If you're still on dial-up, go and beat up the old woman next door and use her broadband.  Trust me, just do it.

He could have shoved it in :(
That guy wasn't worthy of it :(

• Paid Members

This is why my YASSHI avatar will probably never change.As for spoiler avoidance, myself and JFFC are with you there. Some kind of rest of June/all of July spoiler avoidance plan seems to be the thing to do. EDIT: So the 6/22 Korakuen show is a Battle Junction (PPV) and it has Susumu/TAKA and CIMA/MAGMA, then the World PPV in July. Yes, definitely spoiler free for both of those.

I'm with ya'll on the spoiler avoidance, just as long as Jae doesent try and spoil again....As for the Sugawara clip, I asked the old lady next door, she hit me with her laundry basket all told me to get lost. :(

Archived