Have you ever been in a real fight?

Phil_version_1

Guest TimStrange

This all reminds me of a Fight I seen back at school in Canada...This guy was huge and A little scrawny guy I know (Not quite a friend but you wish em no harm you guys know what I mean)...This Scrawny Guy knew Tae Kwon Do but as a Joke me and my friend Allan Told him that it simply won't do at this time the Stone Cold Stunner was everyones favorite Move cause Austin was stunnering Vince every week....and we told him to make it quick just go for a stunner...We thought nothing of it and thought he knew we were jokin until we seen the fight and The Kid attempts a Stunner only for the big guy not to go down and Just smokes him in the face with an elbow that knocks the guy down......Funny Stuff....Poor Kid.....But still funny Stuff

The clampit was hardly hurt, and started choking me from behind, so i dropped and effectively gave him a jaw-breaker.

Beating up the Beverley Hillbillies``` :angry:
You'd think that from his grasp of the English language, trust me. Stupid twat. I'm just glad I'm not at school today- we're in the same Games group, and we've just started football :( . I fear for my life.

Guest Tidus

Only one really. A big group of us at school just messing around, I got some milkshake on my mates trousers and floored him, said sorry and the rest of us start talking. Then 15 seconds later he just walked up to me and really softly punched me in the forehead, he's really tall so I expected it to hurt but I literally didn't feel it, I pushed him into a nearby door and started hitting his stomach because his face was guarded. Then another mate split us up and guy I was punching walked away somewhere. For a person who was so tall and weighed so much it still suprises me how weak he was.He was actually in another fighting situation in PE at school. Dan (my mate) asked Simon (tall guy) if he could punch him in the stomach to see if it hurt, because Simon was saying how hard his abs supposedly were. He said yes and so Dan (who's tiny by the way) hit his stomach, and suddenly Si was in tears and really pissed off despite agreeing to it. So he pushes Dans head down and tried to Pedigree him. :laugh: Even I felt embarassed for him, he just sort of jumped up and Dan got away, it was really lame I think its all about confidence. My mate Chris is medium height and doesn't look that strong, but he'll walk by big groups of er Neds? and barge them and make fun of how they talk of their caps or whatever. Because he looks so sure of himself no-one ever does anything, you'd be suprised by how much he gets away with.

• Paid Members

Once, some dude hit me, I hit hit, to the ground and then put him in the walls of Jericho, he did not hit me again. Wrecked his legs, he could not walk for a week.

I don't understand. Why would his legs be wrecked, the walls of jericho doesn't really put any pressure on the legs really does it? The legs a simply used to give leverage in applying pressure to the back which is where the real pain is.I may be wrong. Or you may have discovered a really nifty little way of applying it.

Im surprised his attacker never noticed him tuning the fan. 

:laugh::laugh:

Didn't the said WindScreen Breaker See JR and Jerry Lawler Commentating from behind a bush

:laugh:

After no selling a few punches, why didnt he hulk up, hit him with 3 right hands, a big boot and a legdrop....the fight would have been over so much quicker, and would have saved him some of the pain.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can just see the police statement:"The attacker was apprehended by being knocked unconscious by a "sweet chin music" and immediatly afterwords the victim of the attack was witnessed crouching down and flexing his muscles, as fireworks shot into the sky from a neighbours garden"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can guarentee that this is story you are rubbishing is 100% true, do you not have anythign better to do with your life than bitch about other people's lives? im assuming that pic in your sig. is you, not your boyfriend? and if it is you i would consentrate more on trying not to look like you have special needs rather than being a twattell you what you'd best fucking hope you don't ever bump into PK mate because unless you have the ability to 'Hulk Up' your going to shit your pants because he will fucking kick the shit out of you like you were an illegitemate child, now fuck off.p.s. fuck off back to whatever State in America Canada is in you US wannabe bastard

Oh dear :confused::crazy::duh:

• Moderators

tell you what you'd best fucking hope you don't ever bump into PK mate because unless you have the ability to 'Hulk Up' your going to shit your pants because he will fucking kick the shit out of you like you were an illegitemate child, now fuck off.p.s. fuck off back to whatever State in America Canada is in you US wannabe bastard

Internet Threats~

• Paid Members

I've seen kids of 9 and 10 stomping on car windscreens and breaking them. They also break if you jump on the roof hard enough,'cos it distorts the frame. So that part's believable. Side kick to the face putting someone out cold. Seen it done. Had my teeth chipped and seen stars from head kicks myself.

Never been in a "fight" so to speak. Although for some strange reason, in Year 7, this kid was sitting in my seat, I told him to move, he didn't so I punched him in the face.Seriously, I can't think of any reason why I would. Nothing happend after that, I just sat down next to him and the teacher came in. :/

Been in quite a few and a big un quite recently that invoved flying ashtrays and chairs :crazy: not cos ive got a short fuse i personly think im a sweet hear of a guy but i turn green once ya hve realy piissed me ofmain resion i get into quite a few coz 4 the past 6 years i have worked in busy town pubs so a few punsh ups is pretty much compulseryprehaps my best fight was when i was 16 when i took out three lads on my own not one of them landed a punsh on me it was almost like been jet lee or something all three BUMP BUMP BUMP they were out one broken nose, one bust lip and broken tooth and my fave brocken bollacks :devil: (well he wezzed a lot as i winded him)but not to say i aint been taken out 4 lads in cluding a boucer and a ruby player took me out when i was 18 this lead to bruised ribs glassin my back from tumbling on the floor a concustion and me face looking like mice meat WHY?? did this happen cos i refused to serve em another drink coz they was wasted

Guest Low-ki

Been in quite a few and a big un quite recently that invoved flying ashtrays and chairs :crazy: not cos ive got a short fuse i personly think im a sweet hear of a guy but i turn green once ya hve realy piissed me ofmain resion i get into quite a few coz 4 the past 6 years i have worked in busy town pubs so a few punsh ups is pretty much compulseryprehaps my best fight was when i was 16 when i took out three lads on my own not one of them landed a punsh on me it was almost like been jet lee or something all three BUMP BUMP BUMP they were out one broken nose, one bust lip and broken tooth and my fave brocken bollacks :devil: (well he wezzed a lot as i winded him)but not to say i aint been taken out 4 lads in cluding a boucer and a ruby player took me out when i was 18 this lead to bruised ribs glassin my back from tumbling on the floor a concustion and me face looking like mice meat WHY?? did this happen cos i refused to serve em another drink coz they was wasted

looks like your wasted mate

I've seen kids of 9 and 10 stomping on car windscreens and breaking them. They also break if you jump on the roof hard enough,'cos it distorts the frame. So that part's believable. Side kick to the face putting someone out cold. Seen it done. Had my teeth chipped and seen stars from head kicks myself.

cars are designed so that they can roll on their roof without the windscreen breaking...

I can guarentee that this is story you are rubbishing is 100% true, do you not have anythign better to do with your life than bitch about other people's lives? im assuming that pic in your sig. is you, not your boyfriend? and if it is you i would consentrate more on trying not to look like you have special needs rather than being a twattell you what you'd best fucking hope you don't ever bump into PK mate because unless you have the ability to 'Hulk Up' your going to shit your pants because he will fucking kick the shit out of you like you were an illegitemate child, now fuck off.p.s. fuck off back to whatever State in America Canada is in you US wannabe bastard

:crazy::crazy::sleeping: The guy in question took it as a laugh, so why are your toys flying out of the pram?