Have you ever been in a real fight?

Phil_version_1

• Paid Members

What would guys do here if a woman starts laying into them?

I wouldn't do any of the following:Hit her back.Say "That's it, punish me, I've been baaaaad."Offer them money to stop: This'll probably give her the impression that you think she's a hooker.Grab her arms to stop her hitting me: Spectating guys will see this as either hostile or an opportune time to be a hero and get in the girls good books, or her pants.

Yeah I couldn't hit a woman. I'd try to restrain her or I'd just take it. The fact is men are physically built stronger than women and if you hit a woman hard your going to hurt her, it's just not right, and I can't agree with it. And lets face it on most occasions we men deserve it anyway :p .

i could tell you stories about what i used to get upto but its not big and its not clever so i aint gonna divulge into information.. i'll just answer the question.. yes.. many.. and yes i have scars including a 7 inch cut across my stomach where i got cut open. I dont go out looking for trouble i just ended up in the wrong crown and trouble always found me. Now ive gotten out of that luckily intact. anyone wanting to follow this path i would strongly advise against.

• Paid Members

I'm sorry but if a man or a women comes to me wanting to fight and I can't stop it then fuck it. Why should I care what sex they are? They came looking for the fight. Take what you wanted.Besides, most of the women I know could be mistaken for men in the right light anyway :duh:

Never been in a real fight, but my cousin gave me a fat lip once - can't remember why, bt I was probably being a sarky bastard, as usual.

Whats the reason men dont hit a woman?

The reason I don't do it is because she will no doubt be able to hit me harder than I can hit her.Anyways, I've got a really long fuse. It'll take something drastic for me to want to attack, like you burned my taped-off-TV copy of WrestleMania VIII or something.And then I'll probably scream like a banshee and go for the jugular. Edited by freaky_jason

What would guys do here if a woman starts laying into them?To be honest, I don't know what I would do.  I wouldnt punch them but I wouldnt stand there just taking it.  Strange situation I would never like to be in.

I have been in that situation before, i just banged her. I aint no one's punch bag female or male, simple as. I have been in loads of fights, but can't be arsed to share them with you. If you went into a pub and wanted to fight the hardest person there, would you go for the tough looking guy with scars on his face??I wouldn't i'd go for the fucker that gave them to him:P

Guest rabitvideo

Once, some dude hit me, I hit hit, to the ground and then put him in the walls of Jericho, he did not hit me again. Wrecked his legs, he could not walk for a week.

Once, some dude hit me, I hit hit, to the ground and then put him in the walls of Jericho, he did not hit me again. Wrecked his legs, he could not walk for a week.

I'm sorry, but in a real fight, the only wrestling move I'd think of using would be a sleeperhold, as you could kill someone with that.

I SWEAR ON MY LIVE, THAT I USED THE WALLS OF JERICHO IN A FIGHT, IT WRECKED HIM.

I'm not saying you didn't do it, all I'm saying is I would have knocked him down and then did one.I just think wrestling moves in proper fights look silly.

Jason read my post mate, I did knock him down.

Read my post, I said I would have knocked him down and did one.Standing on his leg would have had the same effect as a Boston Crab.But still, it was your fight, handle it your own way.