Have you ever been in a real fight?

Phil_version_1

This thread needs Dave Pick.....or a Danzo spoof.

:D I'll second that. Anyway, last night I had a fake wrestling fight kinda thing with a chick at work, which ruled more than anything. She's a head taller than me, about 10kg's lighter, and fucking strong. I haven't had such a good time in AGES. Too bad there's so few chicks around who can give guys legit competition. Bed-wrestling isn't that much fun when you outweigh your girlfriend by 50%.
i just hate it when they dont sell!!!i mean if i lay the lip lock on her.....

Travelling up and down the country with the Boro is sometimes a bit hairy. I abhore football violence in any way, though that thought was not neccesarily at the forefront of my mind when I was attacked outside Man City's ground a few months ago. It was something and nothing really- a idiot Citeh fan had intentionally barged into me, and tried to nab my hat. Wrong move. Though I'm not boxing fan I believe the punch I decked him with was a right cross (I'm not saying I felt good about this after- bricked it all the way back to the train station, walking behind a few girls)...

Never actually been in a fight I dont think. I've been in a fighting "atmosphere" twice, both times I didn't touch the other guy, I just stood there, taking punches :( Don't know why, I just dont hit back unless I'm angry.I did however hook a friend of mine today who took it too far when talking about my mum... Although to be fair we do call him a jew and say that his dad sexually mollests him and his little brother :/

Never actually been in a fight I dont think. I've been in a fighting "atmosphere" twice, both times I didn't touch the other guy, I just stood there, taking punches :( Don't know why, I just dont hit back unless I'm angry.

Stories like that always confuse me, a kid at work was telling me how one time at school he got nutted and just laughed at the kid and licked the blood, i was thinking, 'am i supposed to be impressed by you being a numptey?' in my opinion if someone hits you fucking bash their head in, else somebody else is going to hit you, i can never understand people who don't fight back.

• Paid Members

I've been in a fighting "atmosphere" twice, both times I didn't touch the other guy, I just stood there, taking punches  Don't know why, I just dont hit back unless I'm angry.

Exactly the same for me. I've never been in a "real" fight so to speak where i was fighting with someone and they was fighting with me.I've been hit plenty of times though. But i don't often get into fights as most people don't usually tend to pick one with me as i give them no reason too or people generally don't want to start with me (well especially when i had a skinhead anyway). Although i'm amazed i havn't had the crap kicked out of me by some people when i've been drunk and generally acting like a tit.But a mate of mine gets in fights all the time. I don't think much of this and i don;t approve of most of the things this guy does. But one time he and i were walking home from a night out in a club. And on this night i had decided to say 'fuck this i'm gonna have a good time tonight-as i had been feeling pretty down around that time' and i proceeded to get utterly wankered. Probably up there in the top 3 of my most drunk list. And had a great night because i didn't really have a care in the world that night. I felt good about myself. But then me and my mate were on the way home and somehow-i really have no idea how it began but we got into this fight. I think they said something then my mate being the way he his called something back -i may have too i was that drunk. But next thing i know they are right up next to us. Wanting to kick or wasted little heads in.Knowing my mate would be more than happy to fight i try to take control of the situation. As i realize we wouldn't have a hope in hell of winning this thing. We both can't see or stand straight and these guys looked sobre not only that but they looked like they could take care of themselves. So i think quickly and decide that theres no way i'm going to throw a punch at this guy because i'm just going to miss by 3 miles and fall to floor in a heap of humiliation. So i say 'Look sorry for whatever we said,' i couldn;t even remember at this time 'but if you want to hit me than just hit me and we'll be on our way'I thought he might have just left after that but alas no, as the next thing i know i get 3 punches to face. BANG! BANG! BANG! Actually it was the wierdest feeling because i felt it-but didn't if that makes any sense. Realizing the guys just lamped in the moosh a good few times i'm happy because he's hit me and i'm still standing thus making him look like a twat. So my plan has worked. So i say something like'Ok you done? We'll be going then'They strart to walk away and then i'm ready to aswel. But unfortunatly my mate wasn't happy that this guy has just hit me and i've done nothing about it. So my mate says something to the guy and runs up to him the guy turns round and left(?)-thats a guess hooks him and knocks him out as his mate proceeds to jump up and down like a spaz going 'aha aha one punch man one punch' etc. And they walk off laughing.I help my mate up and help him find his bearings as two guys who were sitting on a bench nearby watching the whole thing come and help him up too and ask if we are ok. Then proceed to inform me;'fucking hell do you realize you jsut got hit mate?' Or something.Errr yeah and thanks guys for sticking up for us! Sheesh!Then i woke up the next morning to see a huge fat lip in the mirror- 'what the hell where'd that come from...oh yeah :/ 'It would take alot for me to actually hit someone. And besides whenever i seem to get into a fight situation or a mate does i'm drunk and i'm not about to fight in that state beacuse it wouldn't end up good, and they are usually backed up by theri 'crew' which is just pathetic if you're going to have a fight with someone have it yourself you pillock!. I'd need a real good reason to hit somebody though. I find it much more effective to take a beating and laugh it off. I don't wana lower myself to the level of the guy wanting to fight me if it's such a petty reason that he wnats to fight in the 1st place. 'You spilt my drink, thats it outside' For example.

• Paid Members

Back in school if someone hit me I wouldn't hit back (lack of confidence, they had back-up and I didn't, etc). Had one scuffle that ended when the guy hurt his hand on my forehead due to a crap punch, and I accidentally broke a mates' arm play-fighting.I keep thinking that one day I'll bump into this cock who gives me verbal shit (a crack-dealing prick from my junior school) and he'll be with his mates and I'll end up trying to fight them off. He'll give me shit when he's with people but not when he's on his own. Pussy.

I would really like to hit you for saying that women just go for the hair and eyes. I have two fist and the right one has good hook on it.

I read that as 'I have two fists and the right one has a good hooker on it' :devil: Edited by stug rivers

Ive only ever been in 1 real fight!It was with my girlfriends ex boyfriend!He was a jealous twat who couldnt handle the fact that his girlfriend (now my girlfriend) had fucked him off for some1 with 10x as much intelligence, money, prospects and who had a car! LoL!I had always thought the guy was a twat, and i had always wanted a reason to kick him in the face!Well, that reason came. My girlfriend and I were sitting in my car just about to make a mcdonalds run. We were parked in a cul-de-sac on the road. Suddenly, i looked up and saw some1 on a bike riding toward us! About 10m from my car i realised it was him.He bailed off his bike, ran straight up the bonnet of my car and put his foot through the windscreen of my car, covering both me and my girlfriend in glass! We both got out and she went over to him and was like "what the fuck are you doing?" He just pushed her aside and started to go for me! I was stood next to my car, surveying the damage! He started punching me in the face (this guy was supposedly a boxer, allbeit a shit one)! I just stood there kinda taking it, i dunno why, i think it was a mix of shock and macho-ism, plus the fact that im a no-selling bastard! HEHE!He kept laying into me, and hit me about 15-20 times in the face, i just kinda still stood there! Eventually, i decided that the whole situation was fucked up and that i was going to call the police, so i started walking up the road!I got about 30m, when i noticed out the corner of my eye that this twat was running for me again.15m away10m away5m awayCRACK!!!! THUD!!!!I had no shit just levelled him with the sweetest of the chin music that i could have produced! I had turned with him about 3m away from me and hit him with the best superkick ive ever seen! He flew backward and hit the road HARD! I looked at him for about 20seconds, he didnt move! I started to slowly continue my walk to get the police! He eventually got up and came for me again this time trying to punch me in my ribs, i managed to grab him in a front choke hold and managed to calm him down (ie. choke him out)I eventually got back to my girlfriends house and called the police, had to goto hospital to have x-rays on my face and ribs in case he had broken anything (he hadnt)The police photographed my car, my face and took statements! It went to court and all he got was a fine which came to about

Last week I got nutted.Sum lad thought i hit him with a basketball so he turned round and nutted me i look like dino all day with people laughing at me.After college i got him outside against a lamp post and pasted him,sumone threw a metal bar for me to use on him i thought fuck that :crazy: people in leicester fight dirty :( Anyways i only ever use fighting as a last resort,but if u do have to do it make sure u win!!!

Guest Chyna

Wouldnt say Ive been in a fight, But Ive had my fair share of being a bitch, I do loose my temper pretty bad tho.Well to think of it never had the err "cat fights" smacked a few guys in my time tho :laugh: I dont like to hit people or fight unless they deserve itOne guy in a pub who was a mate of a mate started on me and said how all Nirvana fans was scum and deserve to die ect.. so I did punch him till a guy friend dragged me off upstairs, but come on I think he got off lightly there.

Guest Chyna

I think a man should be able to hit a woman if we can hit a man.Had an arguement about that subject with a friend whos a woman saying "So you want a man to hit you about then?" I answered with "No but I think its fair that if we can hit them they can hit us"

Edited by Chyna