Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

you have till the 01/01/04 to decide the Most Shameless Plugger of 2003 , also remember people *should* nominate stuff that has already been mentioned, otherwise it won't work!Just one nomination per person please

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

bagga

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

bagga

Edited by Barramya Inc
Posted

I can't believe you are all nominating me. I would never $hill, you act as if i on to forums and chats and say www.wrestlingx.com. Would I ever do that? Or like say my new interview is up (HUGE PHIL LOWE INTERVIEW UP NOW), do you think i would $hill it? grrrrrrrrI Vote for myself. If I can't do that I vote for Two Shed's (his constant shilling of waw)

Guest The Masked Avenger
Posted

bagga1, you scheming Jobbie.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...