Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted

Paul Heyman blanking an increasingly-hot-looking Dawn Marie's advances- IT'S BUSINESS first!

Guest The Hoaxmaster
Posted

Jim Ross singing on Raw a few weeks ago. Gold. :D

Posted

Definately Steiner falling off the apron, I actually sat up and started laughing insanely for at least 10 minutes.

yeh thats my pic, in fact when Steiner botched the double arm suplex into the powerbomb at royal rumble i was in stitches but still the fall of the apron at Bad Blood is my pick
Posted

Colt Cabana freaking out over Nigel McGuiness's British accent at IWA KOTDM Night 2

^^^^^^^
Posted

Jericho/Bischoff/Austin Highlight Reel at InsurreXtion :D Loved it esp. as I was down front for it. "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do! LOL!Closely followed by Goldberg tripping during his Summerslam entrance :p

Posted

Most of the suggestions so far were quite painful or embarrassing to watch I thought, as they were unintentional. So I think the funniest moment should go to the Flair/Hurricane match from an edition of RAW back in May. Deliberately hilarious from start to finish.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...