Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

The whole first five minutes of Chris Hamrick vs. Jonny Storm from FWA Hotwired.Hamrick, Storm & referee Steve Lynskey's "Three Stooges" stuff was wrestling slapstick gold. I'm laughing now, just thinking about it.

Guest thenewfnshow20
Posted

The Spanky / John Cena battle rap... can't believe no-one's mentioned this yet

Guest Jazzmeister
Posted

Steiner trying to go high flying off the apron but landing on his belly an inch away from the ring, and Test still selling it!!

Posted

It simply MUST be JR's attempt at singing a few weeks back.  I've listened to it almost every day since and it's still as funny as the first time.

I'm voting for this too!I've just seen it and it made me cry! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

Eric Bishoff having to sing his theme song at Bad Blood.... :laugh:

Posted

Randy Orton and Ric Flair losing the money on Raw with HHH finding it.

Me too! Flair grassing on Orton was hilarious.
Got to be the same, Flair was amazing this year, funny as f*%k!
Posted

The Rock/Hurricane Hamburglar segment.

It has to be. Most of The Rock's heel stuff was really good, as was to be expected, but I'm surprised the WWE didn't take fuller advantage of The Hurricane's vocal skills ... sorry, I forgot ... he's too short!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...