Lock Up Your Sons - Channel 4 tonight 10.40pm

Guest Asylum

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it interesting the post where someone said they would like to de-promote backyard wrestling. This just isn't going to happen. You might as well tell all the smart marks on the internet to not be so critical about pro wrestling than to try and tell these stupid twats just how damn stupid they are. I tried it a couple of years ago with a couple of columns (shill: these are still on my website) after I was approached by a Norfolk backyard group about commentating on some of their videos. Although I got a great deal of support, I also got a ton of shit from the backyarders.You guys might as well go and talk to a brick wall rather than try to talk these twats out of backyarding.
In fairness i honestly believe that we can do something about banning backyard wrestling.Just because you failed - doesnt mean that as a joint collective of people we cannot succeed. There are enough wrestling schools in Britain all over the place - where these backyarders should learn the craft that is professional wrestling. There are even promtions that will promote "hardcore" wrestling in a show.Im just thinking out-loud that there are hundreds of people on this forum who could DO SOMETHING MPOSITIVE FOR BRITISH WRESTLING.

Guest inSane miKe

Like someone said the ads were nicely placed, looks like mach 3 just found themselfs some new customers.Johnnyboy is a legend.

• Paid Members

I'll happily add my support to anyone else going for legend status.

I'm already there!! From another forum earlier this year...

Seriously though I'd like to welcome the legend that is Surf Digby to the forum. I mark out for those Mattitude things u make!!!!

I thought the adverts in between the show were placed perfectly. After the segment talking about blading ended, an advert for Mach 3 came on.

Look out for Das Kriegar trying to get juice with a Mach 3."We've used broken shards of glass, scissors, pencil sharpener blades, and now we've got a real razor."
LOL :laugh:

i watched da docu an loved tit. i is starting my ownz fed for da hardcore fanz. if you wanna join email me at Hardcorebackyardhero@hotmail.com.dis is what real restling is all 'bot.Nah seriously I cant ever imagine me being such an arse to compete in such a type of wrestling. They are stupid fucktards.Some quotes I enjoyed..."The crowd are going craaaaaaaaaaazy" the camera then flicks to 8 people standing at a tree clapping."Chockslam into the nettles"" Its cool how im respected" No it not, because your not you fucktard.

The instructors should have been more responsible and not allowed these backyarders into a ring

IT is all well and good saying that but we don't know if the camera crew might have been on at the trainers to let them film them in the ring. If the trainers and the school had got a contract with the crew to let them film, so it might have been out of there hands if you know what I mean.

By far and away the funniest thing was their own self-importance.  Doing things to entertain the crowd?!?!?!  5 people constitutes a "crowd" these days!

Well, two people constitutes a 'Federation' :alien::crazy::alien: ...

Can 5 or 6 people mention my name so I can be called a legend?

Edited by TheBigBoot

Guest sickandtwiztid

That documentary was poor.I think we all wanted to see Krazy or Mr McKay on it.The XHW playing with figures was retarded.The fat ginger minger was retarded.Burch isn't a legend, i mean look who is in Fr0nt Magazine and Ice Magazine promoting this new video game.PCWA were okMost were little neds who need to grow the fuck up.Sad, british wrestling has no chance now.Did anyone see Icemand and Alex Shane in the background of the ECW event?

"Nature Boy" had me on the floor, convulsing with laughter. "Wooooo" indeed you little shite. You wouldn't be fit to empty Ric Flair's colostomy bag when he's 90 and in an old people's home.

It's supposed to be a joke, he's not serious, you fucking idiot.

Did anyone see Icemand and Alex Shane in the background of the ECW event?

I though I seen Alex at the wrestling school part not clapping when they did there screwed up moves. Although I would not clap there awarked looking moves eitherJohnnyboy you are a legend :thumbsup:

"Nature Boy" had me on the floor, convulsing with laughter.  "Wooooo" indeed you little shite.  You wouldn't be fit to empty Ric Flair's colostomy bag when he's 90 and in an old people's home.

It's supposed to be a joke, he's not serious, you fucking idiot.
Yo Def chill out brother. I totally agree with what Johnny was chattin about. The guy on TV was a prick, serious or not. End of. You're really missing the point man. He deserves to be abused.