Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 (edited) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Edited January 24 by Frankie Crisp
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Heartwarming as some of these posts are, hilarious as others are… It can’t be anything but JLM. Steppy for the win.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Has to be Steppy doesn’t it? Poor lad.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Yeah JLM’s post had me full on belly laughing, instinctively voted for it then felt bad because Frankie’s post about his dad was one of the best and most touching things I’ve ever read on here.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 24 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 24 24 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: Yeah JLM’s post had me full on belly laughing, instinctively voted for it then felt bad because Frankie’s post about his dad was one of the best and most touching things I’ve ever read on here. JLM’s post will be the winner, and deservedly so. But don’t worry, I’ve just text Dad on the Ouija Board and he’s going to give you a knock in the middle of the night.
DavidB6937 Posted January 25 Posted January 25 I can't decide yet but what a list to show the range of stuff we cover on here.
Recommended Posts