Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 1, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted March 1, 2025 The great Frankie Crisp has asked me to take over this bit of the awards for him. Cast your votes, discuss your picks. Voting will be open until probably Monday 10th. Nominees determined by number of likes of initial post (35, 31, 26 and 18) plus a nomination in the POTY thread. The nominees:
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2025 I suppose when you vote for this, keep in mind I had very little to do with my post. Actual work went into the three proper great posts.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2025 All great posts, but I think @JLM deserves this, not only for the brilliant All In review, but for all of his brilliant reviews over the past year. If someone produced a printed compilation of these over the last year, I’d genuinely buy it. His reviews piss all over the kind of things you’d find Keller Meltzer and co producing.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 Yeah JLM has had a terrific year with interesting long post after long post. Good to have him back.
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 @JLM then, now, forever. As a collective, this forum should find a way to help him catch up on his backlog so we get weekly reviews again.
Recommended Posts