Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 28, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted February 28, 2025 The great Frankie Crisp has asked me to take over this bit of the awards for him. Cast your votes, discuss your picks. Voting will be open until probably Monday 10th.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2025 2 hours ago, Chili said: I love the WWE Vault but fuck the WWE Vault. 100% this. It’s great, but at the end of the day, it’s repurposing old content. I’d absolutely love it if Wrestle Me won this one.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 2, 2025 Author Awards Moderator Posted March 2, 2025 Easy vote for Wrestle Me. I’m always about six months behind, but recently listened to their Clash At The Castle Glasgow shows. Their riff on Wade Barrett being an actual bear made me into a giggling idiot for an entire commute.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 3, 2025 Members Posted March 3, 2025 28 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said: OSW is always my vote. The only thing I pay Patreon for, and a constant source of comfort for me. I reckon they've done more for my mental health over the last 10 years than all the meds I've taken.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 6, 2025 Members Posted March 6, 2025 Sorry to link to the hellscape but good arrows Mark!
King Mal the Glorious Posted March 6, 2025 Posted March 6, 2025 It feels shitty having the vault in here given that it's just drip feeds of a thing we already had. WrestleMe all the way! I was actually sad that there wasn't an episode waiting for me for my walk to work this morning, but then we got an emergency Count Bartelli petrol station story AND the usual show this afternoon. That's care for the Pat Patreonsons right there.
t_axford Posted March 7, 2025 Posted March 7, 2025 Got to be WrestleMe Pod, I’ve been listening to these boys since they started. Literally have it on repeat at work. Living in the US now and having them in my ears each day reminds me of home! Nothing but the best! WRESTLE ME CHAPS!
Recommended Posts