UFC 303: Pereira vs Prochazka 2 - Jun 29 🇺🇸

Who wins?   

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

This is him lining up the excuse early. Now if he loses, everyone can pull up that video and say ‘well he was on the piss 5 weeks out, wasn’t motivated’ and all that. He was trotting that excuse out himself for the Khabib loss, saying he was “drinking all fight camp”. He was sat there the other week criticising the likes of Leon Edwards and Islam Makhachev, actual champions in their prime who are dedicated to the sport and putting the graft in. 

On the flipside, it’s gonna be a really bad look for Chandler if he loses to a guy coming off a 3 year layoff who was on the lash in training camp.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

I predicted in February of 2003 that this fight wouldn't happen.

You called it a whole decade before Conor even made his UFC debut? That’s some prediction! 

3 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

I predicted in February of 2023 that this fight wouldn't happen.

I was starting to worry I was wrong. Could I be about to be rescued?!

The important thing here for everyone is that you are proved right..

• Paid Members

I’m definitely thinking the fight’s off. What good reason could there be for cancelling the Dublin presser? And the fact there’s been zero details about why it’s been sacked off is the really telling sign.

Not a clue what they do with this card if the fight is in the bin. They threw all their eggs in the basket case that is Conor McGregor thinking his name alone would carry it. And if the fight is off, I can’t even think who’s available to headline this one.