Jump to content

Forum Awards 2021 - Good Au  

81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's your pick?

    • Jazzygeofferz
      21
    • Monkee
      13
    • Onyx2
      8
    • Nick James
      5
    • Frankie Crisp
      12
    • HarmonicGenerator
      7
    • scratchdj
      4
    • johnnyboy
      6
    • Scott Malbranque
      5

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2022 at 10:00 PM

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I really hope somebody votes for @scratchdj. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
  • Paid Members
Posted

If I'd realised at the time I would have, but didn't want to check the results in case it meant I couldn't vote. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
53 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I really hope somebody votes for @scratchdj. 

I normally don't vote in this award since I mostly float in and out and don't know everyone so well. Luckily, that means I hadn't voted yet, and scratchdj has always seemed like a good egg.

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I normally don't vote in this award since I mostly float in and out and don't know everyone so well. Luckily, that means I hadn't voted yet, and scratchdj has always seemed like a good egg.

You also are a good egg. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...