Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 12, 2022 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2022 Yeeerrrrrrsssss Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2022 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2022 Hangman all the way. Read @Chris B’s Twitter thread. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 13, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2022 It feels like it's doing Sting a disservice to not vote for him, as he's been pure class in his role since the day she showed up, but there's no way anyone not named Adam Page deserves to take this one. Not even close. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 13, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2022 It’s been months and I still tear up thinking about this. There’s no other choice. I’ve rooted for babyfaces before but nothing like the connection I had for Hangman. A complete game changer. Everything you’d think couldn’t work anymore, they made it work better than ever. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.