Bayley

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Twitter and Instagram instantly going the "9 months...must be pregnant" route is exhausting.

It absolutely sucks, while I wasn't huge on her initial heel turn, she's been one of the bright sparks of SmackDown for me this last few months. Hopefully it isn't something that keeps her completely on the shelf and she can continue the talk show segments.

Her and Miz both getting serious injuries right before a return to touring is terrible for the company, but Miz's work from the wheelchair shows they're still incredibly valuable to the show.

9 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Twitter and Instagram instantly going the "9 months...must be pregnant" route is exhausting.

Yeah cos that’s how pregnancy works, you find out the next day. Fucking idiots 

Has there been anything said about the actual injury is? That kind of timeframe usually associated with some kind of knee injury but everywhere I’ve looked just says she’s injured

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Yeah cos that’s how pregnancy works, you find out the next day. Fucking idiots 

Has there been anything said about the actual injury is? That kind of timeframe usually associated with some kind of knee injury but everywhere I’ve looked just says she’s injured

Torn ACL from the reliable sources on Twitter (Sean Ross Sapp etc). 

The knee was wrapped up last night as she did a promo blaming the fans for the injury.