KSCW - DEabUT Show! November 1st 2021

Hoptimus

**Press Release**

On November 1st the dawn of a new era in professional wrestling occurs as a new force in the UK wrestling scene takes centre.

Kebab Shop Championship Wrestling has arrived.

This is the only wrestling promotion where there is no internet advertising, there is no social media and definitely no forums will have this posted. 

You only find out about it by seeing a poster of it in the local kebab shop. 

Wheres the event? How much are the tickets? The date? Who's on the card? It's all on the poster. Which kebab shop do I need to go in to find out more or to know if it's near me? Well you need to go visit your local kebab shop and purchase a large donner with chips. Sauce no salad. Look on the wall. If a poster is there you know we are coming to your local working men's social club.

This guarantees that no mark types turn up to ruin it for the kids. It also helps to let us book who we want without any outside interference from buzzy bodies sticking noses into our private lives. If some of the talents are wrong uns we don't know nuffin about it. It's their business. 

3 minutes ago, TimmyB said:

Will there be a mobile phone number and gmail address on the poster where we can make enquiries?

Awaiting pay as you go sim card and top up card from one of the trainees. 

Gmail? Is that like Hotmail?

• Paid Members

I think I've seen one of their posters up on the past. It had some wrestlers on it who almost looked like people I knew, but I wasn't sure whether it was them because they all had faces like the characters from the video for If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next by the Manics. 

Ok so we may have got something wrong here. We didn't realise that 1st of November is a Monday. We move to the next weekend. 

We have all the posters up in the kebab shops just yesterday. Lucky only one day. 

We need a volunteer to go around with a bottle of tipex and felt tip pen to change the date. It should take a whole evening. 

We cannot pay as no tickets sold yet. If you do it you can get an opportunity to be able to help out on the day of the show with the ring. 

Text the number on the poster to apply.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, I saw a poster while I was shouting at the staff for extra garlic sauce on my chips.

Can you guarantee that 99% of the wrestlers will be wearing T-shirts and trainers with kick pads? I would also like them to have no muscle definition and come out to some death metal that will upset my kids.

What's your policy on serving Chinese? My wife is Asian and she is concerned about difficulties at the door?

On 6/27/2021 at 4:43 AM, simonworden said:

Hmmm, I saw a poster while I was shouting at the staff for extra garlic sauce on my chips.

Can you guarantee that 99% of the wrestlers will be wearing T-shirts and trainers with kick pads? I would also like them to have no muscle definition and come out to some death metal that will upset my kids.

What's your policy on serving Chinese? My wife is Asian and she is concerned about difficulties at the door?

We won't have any problems with your wife. A customer is a customer. Hopefully she's a cash on the door one as may rely upon her tenner on the day to pay for one of the lads in the rumble. 

7 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

We won't have any problems with your wife. A customer is a customer. Hopefully she's a cash on the door one as may rely upon her tenner on the day to pay for one of the lads in the rumble. 

Aren't you paying the rumble participants in experience?

46 minutes ago, TimmyB said:

Aren't you paying the rumble participants in experience?

Eh......this is where it becomes a bit tricky so you can't make sure it gets back to people. 

So some of the lads in the rumble are getting the experience of working the show but six of them are Alex Shane's boys. Alex said that they all get a tenner but I've to pay Alex the £10. He said something about goes towards their armband.

9 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Eh......this is where it becomes a bit tricky so you can't make sure it gets back to people. 

So some of the lads in the rumble are getting the experience of working the show but six of them are Alex Shane's boys. Alex said that they all get a tenner but I've to pay Alex the £10. He said something about goes towards their armband.

Don't worry, I'll keep schtum.