Bellator 259 - Cyborg vs. Smith 2 (21st May)

Egg Shen

Whos Wins?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, jimufctna24 said:

Cheers Wand. 

That's the fight I am most looking forward to. 

Same. Watched this Shabliy highlight earlier. Obviously, I don’t know much about the level of his opposition but he looks like my kind of fighter in this video. 

Edit - oh yeah, Brett Johns opponent is out, which is why that fight’s gone from the lineup. But from what I’ve read the plan is for Johns to stay on the card and they’re looking for a replacement. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

few quid on this one to make things interesting. 5 English pounds on...

Higo, Cyborg, Johns, Gozali, Fortune, Vanderford.

returns £125

Im confident in 4 of them. Fortune is a surprising underdog against Grant Neal. I know nothing of Neal but Fortune is seen as a bit of a prospect, both are 5-0.

The other underdog ive gone with is Leandro Higo. Ive always liked Caldwell and hes dropping back down here to 135 and has a previous win over Higo. Its just one of those where i fancy Higo to win if Caldwell cant get this where he wants it and dominates the wrestling. I'll go Higo though, if Caldwell doesnt take him down he could be in trouble.

Edited by Egg Shen