Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2020 Who was the best face in 2019?
big7thletter Posted February 10, 2020 Posted February 10, 2020 I honestly would have chosen Becky before wrestlemania, but after that was the boring ass storyline where her and seth kept teaming up, followed by the loss of every bit of momentum she had when she just became boring as helllll and stale shortly after
RedRooster Posted February 10, 2020 Posted February 10, 2020 (edited) 3 hours ago, Marshmallo said: 32 of you really need to watch Powerrrr I’m more invested in Tim Storm winning this category than I am in any wrestler that isn’t Tim Storm achieving anything in their respective promotions this year. Edited February 10, 2020 by RedRooster
Paid Members FLips Posted February 11, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 11, 2020 Tim Storm all the way. He's everything a babyface should be. None of this middle-ground bollocks, he's not a superhero, he's a man that loves his Mam and wants to be the World Champion.
Loki Posted February 11, 2020 Posted February 11, 2020 Tim Storm by a mile. It seems genuinely still real to him, and that makes it real for me too. It's like watching your dad do a sport, you desperately want him to win.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 11, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted February 11, 2020 I'd never heard of Tim Storm before doing this poll. I've spent all afternoon watching NWA on YouTube. What a treat! 53 minutes ago, Loki said: It's like watching your dad do a sport, you desperately want him to win. This is spot on.
Recommended Posts