Wasps In November??

The Maestro

Here's an interesting one. I go into the attic this evening to dig some Christmassy stuff down at the request Mrs Maestro and a wasp appears to drunkenly fall out and make it's way into the bathroom. Strange I thought. Especially at this time of the year. So I dispatch it with extreme prejudice and I then notice another one. Then another. And another! In total, I've laid waste to six wasps in the last ten minutes that have come out of the attic. There clearly must be a nest up there but surely all the horrible bastards should have died off by now? Anyone else have any similar related wasp issues? Or just want to vent their hatred for these black and yellow fiends?

• Paid Members

Were they all acting drunk and weird or just the first one? I had dozens of dying wasps appear in my room one night years ago, they were all knackered and falling about dying everywhere. They kept appearing all night then I never saw them or anything like it again, still have no idea.

18 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Damn, here was me hoping the long awaited sequel to the Mike Leigh classic starring Roger Sloman and Alison Steadman had been announced.

Unfortunately not. But I've got Wasps In November by Wyclef Jean going round in my head for the last half an hour or so.

Archived