Room 101 - PPVs or TV show episodes

Liam O'Rourke

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
52 minutes ago, Max Power said:

The plot thickens. It was someone from here - and I remember pissing myself on the drive to work listening to Liam read out someone's review. Think it might have been The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of 2000 podcast but unsure.

Just found it - it was their Worst PPV Match Ever show and the writer was @Tommy! It’s the first write up on the show and they all have to take turns reading it out because they can’t stop laughing.

• Paid Members

As I've been drawn to the thread I'll take the opportunity to say how much I'm looking forward to the show. It will be an interesting companion to the most pointless show from a little while back. 

And if IYH 4 doesn't get plunged into the abyss beneath the ministry of love I'm a Dutch man. That Nash & bulldog main wasn't just dull it was painful. The Dean and Razor bollocks which could have been stuck on a raw and the world would have been a better place without mabel vs Yoko. 

Both this & IYH 3 might as well never existed, and the world would have been better for it at most of unaffected at worst. 

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face for ever, or just watch Nash vs Davey for 18:14 and the effects the same. 

Just wanted to thank everybody for the contributions - the Room 101 - PPVs and TV Shows show is now available at the following link:

https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/download/9xa6px/SCG_Radio_143_-_Room_101_Pay-Per-Views_and_TV_Shows.mp3

Join us as we discuss nominations from you, the loyal listeners, debating whether or not a series of events deserve to be banished to oblivion, including One Night Stand 2006, Starrcade 1997, Uncensored 1995, 1996 and 1999, Great American Bash 2004, TNA Lockdown 2007, WWE Crown Jewel and Evolution, Halloween Havoc 1995, In Your House 4, King of the Ring 1995, WrestleMania 9 and 11, WWF UK Pay-Per-Views, WCW Thunder in general, the WCW Simulcast and ECW Invasion episodes of Raw from 2001 and many many more. A very fun show, check it out and let us know what you think!

Archived