AJ Styles

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not surprised that attendance at house shows are down. I was at the Smackdown Glasgow show last week and it was pretty poor. From really bad sound, through the motions matches with plenty of stalling and half the stars missing due to part time arrangements (Orton, Mysterio etc) what you are getting for a high ticket price wouldn't encourage many repeated visits to their shows. 

I think the Raw tickets cost me the best part of £200 for two in the 100 lower tier. I would have gone to Smackdown but am not paying them prices. If it was cheaper I would have gone but don't even think I can justify £200 for Raw let alone another £200 for Smackdown, I know some tickets are cheaper in the upper tiers but looks like WWE are happy to have a half sold arena making more money than having cheap tickets and being sold out. 

6 hours ago, Briefcase said:

I think the Raw tickets cost me the best part of £200 for two in the 100 lower tier. I would have gone to Smackdown but am not paying them prices. If it was cheaper I would have gone but don't even think I can justify £200 for Raw let alone another £200 for Smackdown, I know some tickets are cheaper in the upper tiers but looks like WWE are happy to have a half sold arena making more money than having cheap tickets and being sold out. 

Which is surprising, because until fairly recently (maybe five or six years) tickets were fairly statically priced at £45, £35 and £25 for ages. I think it did go up to £50, £40 and £30 but even then you could get front row for a good price. Not sure exactly when they bumped the prices up, but I think front row is only accessible now with one of those VIP package things with a drawstring bag and MITB briefcase!

Archived