Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 2, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted January 2, 2018 Last year's winner: CONOR MCGREGOR VS NATE DIAZ, UFC 202 Which fight was the best fight? Vote and discuss below? (Apologies if I have any details wrong in the poll - all my MMA knowledge is from around the time of Brock's first run in UFC so I'm way out of the loop)
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 6, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2018 All great fights there. I've narrowed it down to two. And they both involve Justin Gaethje. Think I'm going to have to rewatch both fights and come back to this one.
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted January 6, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2018 Not a bad choice among that. I went with DC v Jones 2. You just can't beat that big fight atmosphere, and nothing was bigger than those two finally getting in there again. It was an entertaining scrap too.
Keith Houchen Posted January 7, 2018 Posted January 7, 2018 12 hours ago, ColinBollocks said: Not a bad choice among that. I went with DC v Jones 2. You just can't beat that big fight atmosphere, and nothing was bigger than those two finally getting in there again. It was an entertaining scrap too. Yeah I went for that, Jones making DC cry was wonderful.
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted January 7, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2018 USADA trying their hardest to make Jones destitute is funnier, though. Yeah, it's probably the best finish ever if you're someone that's not into DC. Jones properly took care of him, just a shame he fucked up again.
AdamTH17 Posted January 7, 2018 Posted January 7, 2018 The outcome was deflating, but I've plumped for Jones and Cormier as well. The first massive fight we had this year, felt like a huge deal, was a close fight and ended with a spectacular finish.
Recommended Posts