Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

MMA Fight of the Year 2017

MMA Fight of the Year 2017  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last year's winner: CONOR MCGREGOR VS NATE DIAZ, UFC 202

Which fight was the best fight? Vote and discuss below?

(Apologies if I have any details wrong in the poll - all my MMA knowledge is from around the time of Brock's first run in UFC so I'm way out of the loop)

All great fights there. I've narrowed it down to two. And they both involve Justin Gaethje. Think I'm going to have to rewatch both fights and come back to this one. 

Not a bad choice among that.

I went with DC v Jones 2. You just can't beat that big fight atmosphere, and nothing was bigger than those two finally getting in there again. It was an entertaining scrap too.

12 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

Not a bad choice among that.

I went with DC v Jones 2. You just can't beat that big fight atmosphere, and nothing was bigger than those two finally getting in there again. It was an entertaining scrap too.

Yeah I went for that, Jones making DC cry was wonderful. 

USADA trying their hardest to make Jones destitute is funnier, though.

Yeah, it's probably the best finish ever if you're someone that's not into DC. Jones properly took care of him, just a shame he fucked up again.

The outcome was deflating, but I've plumped for Jones and Cormier as well. The first massive fight we had this year, felt like a huge deal, was a close fight and ended with a spectacular finish.