Wrestle Shite Series watch the worst now

ViewCubeProWrestling

• Paid Members

It's allowed not aloud. Also is it around children not round children. 

I'm not sure but the sentence 'should this guy be aloud round children' is proposing a Violet Beauregarde gimmick more than anything else. 

Also, I've seen much worse.

1 minute ago, Tommy! said:

It's allowed not aloud. Also is it around children not round children. 

I'm not sure but the sentence 'should the guy be aloud round children is proposing a Violet Beauregarde gimmick more than anything else. 

Also, I've seen much worse.

Why is there always people that bring up grammar it's a laugh man ha but they clearly rotten peace out bro

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, ViewCubeProWrestling said:

Why is there always people that bring up grammar it's a laugh man ha but they clearly rotten peace out bro

Because it's the most interesting part of any of those videos, bro. 

It's magnanimous of you to admit your videos are rotten though. 

The videos are rotten have you seen the people in them? I'm probably 100% certain you are a wrestling fan, and as a fan you can clearly see that these are untrained & probably working for free, I love British wrestling and there are lads on the camps working day in & day out to make British wrestling  bigger and better, and you have these running town to town spoiling something I love.. i don't want to argue  with anyone like I say this is just for fun, I will try and sort my grammar out more lol ;) have a good one 

• Paid Members

Move over Undertaker and Triple H. That first guy just became the entrance king of pro-wrestling. Full decathlon, parkour, Riverdance, absolutely beautiful. If there had been pyro and crotch-chops it would have outdone Kenny Powers: Real American as the best entrance in any medium.

Archived