Wrestle Shite Series watch the worst now

ViewCubeProWrestling

3 hours ago, ViewCubeProWrestling said:

Mesmerized by the first guys entrance music. Its (what i can imagine to be) like going to a 2p arcade on acid. Also, love the way the second entrant gets pearl haboured (OSW represent yo!) just as the "tick.. tick.. tick... BOOM!" hits. 

Maffew of Botchamania has this market covered tho.

I'm all in favour of poking a light hearted finger at the shitter side of wrestling, but I'm not too sure about this. It's just being mean for the sake of being mean, there's not really anything funny or clever about any of the comments made during the videos. "Fat cunt" in the first one, a bit of homophobia in the third. Knock that sort of shit on the head and it might be an almost enjoyable watch.

9 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

I'm all in favour of poking a light hearted finger at the shitter side of wrestling, but I'm not too sure about this. It's just being mean for the sake of being mean, there's not really anything funny or clever about any of the comments made during the videos. "Fat cunt" in the first one, a bit of homophobia in the third. Knock that sort of shit on the head and it might be an almost enjoyable watch.

I understand your point of view and like I say I love British wrestling and these people are ruining something I love by taking there shit from town to town and spoiling it for the lads that's doing this for a living, that's why I be mean and call them.. but thanks for your opinion 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, ViewCubeProWrestling said:

I understand your point of view and like I say I love British wrestling and these people are ruining something I love by taking there shit from town to town and spoiling it for the lads that's doing this for a living, that's why I be mean and call them.. but thanks for your opinion 

Are you a wrestler by any chance? If so, post a video of you wrestling, so we can see how it should be done. If not, behave and go away. 

Your videos are shit.

4 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Are you a wrestler by any chance? If so, post a video of you wrestling, so we can see how it should be done. If not, behave and go away. 

Your videos are shit.

I reckon this is someone with an axe to grind. Gotta post a few vids of random promotions to seem legit, before he goes all out on a particular company because they "wronged" him somehow - aka stopped booking him.

4 hours ago, martinQblank said:

Pretty obvious who this is. Someone who edited videos for one of the promotions mainly featured, invested some cash- lost that cash - and runs a lot of poorly edited video content on YouTube / Facebook already. 

I honestly thought it was you. Seems all you post about is wrestle shite.

15 hours ago, ViewCubeProWrestling said:

I very strongly doubt that Cena is losing sleep at night because of these lads.

These videos are fucking rancid as well. Unfunny shit and your attempts of lightening the mood with wank captions are highly offensive at best.

• Paid Members

There's an irony to the 'spoiling it for the lads that's doing this for a living' line when he's also promoting giving ICW content away for free and seemingly without permission. 

It's almost like he was just a cunt. Still, he's banned now so we'll just have to live on with that assumption and be happy with it. 

Archived