Unprofessional Wrestling - Hackney Showroom - 20th August 2017

UnProWrestling

UNPROFESSIONAL WRESTLING TO DEBUT IN AUGUST 2017

London's newest promotion 'Unprofessional Wrestling' will make their debut at the Hackney Showroom on Sunday 20th August 2017. 

'The Man Who Would Be King' will feature some of the finest UK talent including Roy Johnson (WWE UK Championship Tournament), El Ligero (ITV's World of Sport) and more to be announced. 

Unprofessional Wrestling is a mixture the colour and retro vibe of WCW, crusty punk and the kick-ass underground British Wrestling scene.

Announced so far: 

Sebastian 

Roy Johnson

El Ligero

Zack Gibson

Pastor William Eaver

Jinny

Nina Samuels

Damon Moser

Jack Sexsmith

Chuck Mambo

Kyle Ashmore

Prince Jato

Tom Dawkins

Matt Walters 

Tickets available here, or visit our website at www.unprowrestling.co.uk

T-Shirts available at https://www.merchbritannia.com/man-who-would-be-king-tee

The tickets site says 8 man tournament, which 8 of the 12 wrestlers will be in the tournament? Is a there a tube station close to the venue?

Rectory Road station is a 6 minute walk from the venue, you can get to Rectory Road in about 15 minutes from Liverpool Street. All talent listed will be on the show, the 8 in the tournament will be announced very shortly, hope to see you there! 

• Paid Members

Just for clarity, Rectory Road is not a tube station, but is served by a London Overground route that goes from Liverpool St. It is a very straightforward journey (I used to live on that line). 

• Paid Members

I thought I could ignore this but in the name of peace and sanity I can't....You're not really going to call it "Unprofessional Wrestling"...right?

lol - I had to click into it too because it was so annoying.

Gimp of a name.

Archived