LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF any of you are in Leeds, I've done a small contest for 2 free tickets on facebook and thought share it with you guys as well if your around the Leeds area.

IF you spot the LPW around Leeds and post up a picture of where it is you get 2 free tickets for the 18th march show. Meet and greet you would still have to pay for but show tickets would be free.

So if your in the Leeds area good luck

IF any of you are in Leeds, I've done a small contest for 2 free tickets on facebook and thought share it with you guys as well if your around the Leeds area.

IF you spot the LPW around Leeds and post up a picture of where it is you get 2 free tickets for the 18th march show. Meet and greet you would still have to pay for but show tickets would be free.

So if your in the Leeds area good luck

Do you want to narrow it down slightly to a specific area? Leeds is a pretty big place and I wouldn't fancy trawling every street to try and find whatever it is (the LPW what? Poster?)I need to take a picture of

Shame Lisa Marie has had to cancel

Thats the whole point mate, the radio team do it sometimes if you spot our radio aire car you win something.

Here is a clue A Construction / Handy men shop

​Oh its in the local area of where the venue is, its not gonna be in bramley or something like that

I understand that's the point but you have to give people a fighting chance.

The UFC used to give tickets for events away on Twitter (they may still do I'm not sure) doing something similar, can you imagine for the Bisping/Silva fight last year-

"We've hidden something in London, off you go"

But thanks for narrowing it down abit to hardware shops

Archived