new painting project

mrwalks12

• Paid Members

A British collection's a great idea!

Big Daddy, Kendo Nagasaki, Giant Haystacks, "Rollerball" Rocco, Les Kellett, Mick McManus, "Mr. TV" Jackie Pallo, "Mighty" John Quinn, Catweazle, "Crybaby" Jim Breaks, Count Bartelli, "Cyanide" Sid Cooper, Johnny Saint, and then you've got the Stateside lot: British Bulldog, William Regal, Wade Barrett, Adrian Neville, maybe even Paul Burchill in Pirate Mode.

• Paid Members

Big Daddy, Kendo Nagasaki, Giant Haystacks, "Rollerball" Rocco, Les Kellett, Mick McManus, "Mr. TV" Jackie Pallo, "Mighty" John Quinn, Catweazle, "Crybaby" Jim Breaks, Count Bartelli, "Cyanide" Sid Cooper, Johnny Saint, and then you've got the Stateside lot: British Bulldog, William Regal, Wade Barrett, Adrian Neville, maybe even Paul Burchill in Pirate Mode.

No Dynamite Kid?

• Paid Members

No Dynamite Kid?
Knew I'd missed one out. Good catch.

Did Oxford have a triple threat match at some point?

Anyway, great work.  And a great Libs reference (if it is that, and not just a massive coincidence).

I painted Tiger Mask IV for my GCSE art and managed to somehow get an A (I say somehow, as I've seen my drawings nowadays, and unless they're of a penis, they're a bit, y'know, shit.)

I think the pictures with a touch of colour work well. Things like the Austin/Hart moment at WM 13, where Austin is in the sharpshooter with blood trickling down his face would look pretty cool. Similarly, I imagine some of the luchadors would look quite smart with blasts of colour.

I think the pictures with a touch of colour work well. Things like the Austin/Hart moment at WM 13, where Austin is in the sharpshooter with blood trickling down his face would look pretty cool. Similarly, I imagine some of the luchadors would look quite smart with blasts of colour.

what are luchadors tafkac?

Archived