Following UK Wrestling promotions

Liam

Hello

I hope this is the right place to put this, but if not, please do move it elsewhere.

With a wealth of promotions currently promoting in the UK, I was wondering who else (outside of PROGRESS and ICW) has viable ways to keep in touch with their action without buying DVDs? Which promotions either put stuff up on websites like Youtube or have their own streaming or download services?

Thanks for any and all help

PCW has on Demand as does or is soon going to Futureshock. PAID, BWP, erm, Attack Pro, Welsh Wrestling, and various others put stuff up on youtube, 

Cheers for the heads up. With PCW, are you talking about their stuff on Vimeo?

As fo the ones on Youtube, I'm going to assume I'm hoping for a lot to get more than the odd match on them? I'm guessing RevPro are the main ones to do a 'tv-style' show.

EDIT: Had a little look at Futureshock - not bad, although it is a little bit costlier than PROGRESS or ICW.

• Paid Members

ICW, Progress and IPW-UK all have subscription services via Pivotshare.

PCW, Futureshock and Rev Pro have individual show rentals on Vimeo. Futureshock also lets you subscribe to access all shows. RevPro also has a free weekly YouTube 'TV' show.

Pro Wrestling Chaos has individual show purchase/downloads on Your Fight Site (as does LDN but only with old shows.)

ICW, Progress and IPW-UK all have subscription services via Pivotshare.

PCW, Futureshock and Rev Pro have individual show rentals on Vimeo. Futureshock also lets you subscribe to access all shows. RevPro also has a free weekly YouTube 'TV' show.

Pro Wrestling Chaos has individual show purchase/downloads on Your Fight Site (as does LDN but only with old shows.)

Brilliant. Exactly the type of information I was looking for.

I didn't realise IPW-UK was still a thing.

Also, what are Futureshock and Pro Wrestling Chaos like as feds? Worth a look?

• Paid Members

I can’t speak for Futureshock, but Pro Wrestling Chaos seem to be on the up. Their upcoming card features Rhyno, and they have Leva Bates coming over in March 2016. Chaos was also recently incorporated as a limited company so the promoters are serious about the business, and have also promised increased production values for their next show.

As JNLister says, a lot of their events are available on our on demand service here: http://vod.yourfightsite.com/channel/pro-wrestling-chaos

I can’t speak for Futureshock, but Pro Wrestling Chaos seem to be on the up. Their upcoming card features Rhyno, and they have Leva Bates coming over in March 2016. Chaos was also recently incorporated as a limited company so the promoters are serious about the business, and have also promised increased production values for their next show.

As JNLister says, a lot of their events are available on our on demand service here: http://vod.yourfightsite.com/channel/pro-wrestling-chaos

They seem quite good value, that is for sure.

www.youtube.com/discoverywrestling every show is online to watch for free.

Feat. Chris Sabin, Young Bucks, Crime Time, Chris Hero & loads of top UK talent such as Joe Coffey, Big Damo, Rampage Brown, Grado & tons more.

• 2 years later...

Since I made this initial post, I might as well bump it rather than start a new topic.

It is pretty much a similar topic to before - what VOD/streaming services to people find best value when it comes to following the UK independent scene? I know some promotions have ended up on bigger streaming services, but I guess I'm just looking for peoples' experiences when it comes to following the UK scene via what's available on the web.

You can also chuck in European wrestling as well.

For the record, I already pay for wXw.NOW which is a very good service and promotion to follow.

1 hour ago, SBD said:

Having had a look about, my only problem here would be $9.99 for primarily one promotion is a lot of outlay. It is the same reason I'm put off Fight Club Pro as the cost is a lot per show.

I'm looking either for promotions that are relatively cheap in terms of costs (whether subscriptions or per show), promotions with a lot of content, or good examples of multiple promotions on one subscription.

Archived