Following UK Wrestling promotions

Liam

10 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

The UK Wrestling On Demand subscription gives access to three promotions’ content (Pro Wrestling Chaos, Shropshire Wrestling Alliance, and Ultimate Pro Wrestling) for just £3.99 a month: https://bit.ly/2HfPJJw 

I'm sure my voice here counts for little but I can highly recommend Shropshire Wrestling Alliance. It's a shame their Anniversary event from a couple of month's back had technical issues that mean it won't get seen by those not in attendance. Some big names and matches in the SWA alumni and history too.

12 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

The UK Wrestling On Demand subscription gives access to three promotions’ content (Pro Wrestling Chaos, Shropshire Wrestling Alliance, and Ultimate Pro Wrestling) for just £3.99 a month: https://bit.ly/2HfPJJw 

1 hour ago, mrtrickio said:

I'm sure my voice here counts for little but I can highly recommend Shropshire Wrestling Alliance. It's a shame their Anniversary event from a couple of month's back had technical issues that mean it won't get seen by those not in attendance. Some big names and matches in the SWA alumni and history too.

Cheers for the suggestion. This looks like the sort of thing that I was looking for. Nice selection of content under one umbrella for a good price.

British Empire Wrestling's On Demand Service is $5.00 a month (about £3.80) and you can get access to a library of past BEW events, plus matches from other international promotions.

britishempirewrestling.pivotshare.com

Stardom World is 750 Yen a month (about £5.00), and you can see every Stardom show on that one and it is regularly updated..

stardom-world.com

1 hour ago, JohnB said:

British Empire Wrestling's On Demand Service is $5.00 a month (about £3.80) and you can get access to a library of past BEW events, plus matches from other international promotions.

britishempirewrestling.pivotshare.com

Stardom World is 750 Yen a month (about £5.00), and you can see every Stardom show on that one and it is regularly updated..

stardom-world.com

Cheers for more suggestions.

With the BEW, I'm already looking at possibly going for Highspots streaming service as a means to keep up with a few UK and some international stuff - a lot of it seems to be on there. I'm tempted to go with the BEW service to support a more local group, but the amount of content makes the Highspots one inviting.

Does anyone know how things work with licensing for promotions to end up on things like Highspots? Do they get a flat fee or is it a per play type of deal? Basically, am I massively shafting them for going for Highspots, if I do?

• Paid Members
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, Liam said:

Having had a look about, my only problem here would be $9.99 for primarily one promotion is a lot of outlay. It is the same reason I'm put off Fight Club Pro as the cost is a lot per show.

For what it's worth, they do seem to be branching out a bit - OTT's recent women's show is on there, there's a couple of individual matches from other companies, and some XWA matches go up on there. I'd agree that it's pricey for one company, especially if you're subscribing to others as well, but it looks like they're making efforts to change that.

On 11/21/2015 at 4:58 PM, Liam said:

Hello

I hope this is the right place to put this, but if not, please do move it elsewhere.

With a wealth of promotions currently promoting in the UK, I was wondering who else (outside of PROGRESS and ICW) has viable ways to keep in touch with their action without buying DVDs? Which promotions either put stuff up on websites like Youtube or have their own streaming or download services?

Thanks for any and all help

Drop me a DM and I'll sort you out with a free trial of FutureShock on demand. Same goes for anyone else that's not familiar with what we do.

Biased I may be but the roster has been knocking it out the park consistently of late, a great mix of recognisable UK Indy guys, talented newcomers and sorely underexposed veterans. 

Archived