Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

‪🚨HUGE NEWS!!🚨‬

‪GORILLA POSITION LIVE returns to London!‬

Wednesday 11th December

Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins
‪ 
One. Night. Only! ‬

‪Show & VIP meet & greet tickets available soon, listen to the podcast for full details!

Edited by LSM

3 hours ago, LSM said:

‪🚨HUGE NEWS!!🚨‬

Wednesday 11th December

‪ 
One. Night. Only! ‬

‪Show & VIP meet & greet tickets available soon, listen to the podcast for full details!

Can't seem to find prices for the event, any word on this?

10 hours ago, Bohan said:

Can't seem to find prices for the event, any word on this?

No idea I'm afraid. I guess we'll all find out when they go on sale. 

I remember when they did this a few years ago with Finn Balor and Bayley the price was around £75. If I was guessing I'd say this will be similar if not over the £100 mark.

Here's the link for when it goes on sale.

https://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/gorilla-position-live-1?cid=indigo_Internal_GorillaPosition_Social_Organic_90919

On 9/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, LSM said:

‪🚨HUGE NEWS!!🚨‬

Wednesday 11th December

‪ 
One. Night. Only! ‬

Pricing has been released:

VIP EXPERIENCE 
VIP entrance access 
Access to the indigo an hour before standard ticket holders
Pre-show VIP bar open, DJ, photo booth opportunities, meet the Gorilla Position team
VIP Floor seats for Gorilla Position Live starring WWE® Superstars Becky Lynch® & Seth Rollins® - Closest seats to stage 
Exclusive VIP gift from show sponsor 
Post-show Superstar meet & greet with WWE® Superstars Becky Lynch® & Seth Rollins® - Professional photographs and autographs  
Access to VIP after-show party 
TICKET PRICE: £135.00 

SHOW TICKETS
Gorilla Position Live starring WWE® Superstars Becky Lynch® & Seth Rollins® - Kings Row balcony seats
TICKET PRICE: £45.00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably not the right place for questions, but has anyone ever been to the Wales Comic-con Telford Takeover?
I was just wondering what the situation is with paying on the door as all of the advance tickets have sold out... 

It says you can buy tickets on the door after midday, but I was a bit worried that the photo-ops will have already started by then and I'd still be stuck outside?
Do the photo-ops usually start after midday-ish? 

8 hours ago, TibBo said:

Probably not the right place for questions, but has anyone ever been to the Wales Comic-con Telford Takeover?
I was just wondering what the situation is with paying on the door as all of the advance tickets have sold out... 

It says you can buy tickets on the door after midday, but I was a bit worried that the photo-ops will have already started by then and I'd still be stuck outside?
Do the photo-ops usually start after midday-ish? 

TBH I would avoid Wales Comic Con completely! I have been to the last three to meet the wrestlers and it has always been chaos! Missed photoshoots due to too many people and hours of queuing to pick up photos. The other guests also look down upon people there to collect wrestlers autographs and I have been made to feel uncomfortable several times with comments I have heard about us! Be very careful if going! The organisers are also very unhelpful and expect you to miss photoshoots and be happy with a refund!!!