Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre will be at the Belong Glasgow from 4pm on Monday 11th November to do a signing at the arena! 

Wristband Information:
- Must have wristband for event
- Wristbands are FREE
- They will be given in the arena from 9am on Monday 11th as a first come first served basis

8 hours ago, TibBo said:

Probably not the right place for questions, but has anyone ever been to the Wales Comic-con Telford Takeover?
I was just wondering what the situation is with paying on the door as all of the advance tickets have sold out... 

It says you can buy tickets on the door after midday, but I was a bit worried that the photo-ops will have already started by then and I'd still be stuck outside?
Do the photo-ops usually start after midday-ish? 

This is the first time at Telford but I dare say it'll be the same as when they run Wrexham which I've been too.

Photo Ops will start before midday however with Wrexham you could still queue up for your op, get it and then go into the convention "officially". Some guests do photos at their autograph table for a charge if you're worried about missing the photoshoot. Each time I've gone all the wrestlers were doing a photo at the table for a charge.

I would recommend though speaking to the organisers through Twitter or Facebook to double check though given this is a new venue for them.

WWE have released a list of various signing appearances to coincide with the upcoming UK tour:

Thursday 7th November - Smyths Toy Store -  Crawley - Erick Rowan

Thursday 7th November - The Entertainer - Brighton - Robert Roode

Saturday 9th November - Argos - Leeds - Rusev

Sunday 10th November - Smyths Toy Store - Aberdeen - Braun Strowman

Sunday 10th November - Smyths Toy Store - Dublin - Cesaro

Monday 11th November - Belong Gaming Arena - Glasgow - Drew McIntyre

Monday 11th November - Smyths Toy Store - Glasgow - Rey Mysterio

On 11/4/2019 at 5:57 PM, LSM said:

This is the first time at Telford but I dare say it'll be the same as when they run Wrexham which I've been too.

Photo Ops will start before midday however with Wrexham you could still queue up for your op, get it and then go into the convention "officially". Some guests do photos at their autograph table for a charge if you're worried about missing the photoshoot. Each time I've gone all the wrestlers were doing a photo at the table for a charge.

I would recommend though speaking to the organisers through Twitter or Facebook to double check though given this is a new venue for them.

Thanks so much matey! much appreciated :)

Another WWE signing event with Ricochet.

Ricochet will be making a special guest appearance at the Treasure Truck event at New Bailey, Manchester this Friday 8th November!

You can meet Ricochet and pick up a hand-signed exclusive artwork edition of Finn Bálor: For Everyone, as part of a goody bag that also includes Topps cards, a WWE Kids Magazine, and a SummerSlam DVD!

To find out how to attend and purchase the DVD sign up here >> amazon.co.uk/ttgo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

January 11th, the night before NXT UK Takeover... William Regal's last spoken word show is taking place and it's full circle, taking him back to where it all began in Blackpool.

Tickets are on sale this Friday 20th December at 11am. Limited VIP meet & greet tickets available.

https://www.wintergardensblackpool.co.uk/whats-on/william-regals-night-to-remember

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.wegottickets.com/event/492704

Adrian Street, Legend of British Wrestling:
A conversation with....

Thursday 27th February

You are especially invited to be an audience with Adrian Street, world middleweight wrestling champion & legendary ground-breaking Superstar.

Street was born into a mining family in mid Wales in 1940 but escaped to become a world famous international wrestler with a near seven decade career and many titles from NWA Americas Heavyweight Champion to World Middleweight Champion.
Along the way there was a stint in Hollywood and a Pasolini movie, there were the rock’n roll years with his band the PileDrivers and their hit LP ‘Shake Wrestle & Roll’ and a parallel career in wrestle fashion designing and producing an international range of ring gear.

Adrian made his final appearance for the IWA Heavyweight Championship (USA) aged 74. (Adrian just recently turned 79)

Street was one of the first ever ‘exotico’ wrestlers, adopting an outrageous and flamboyant heel persona that pre dates the glam world of rock’n’roll, that Bowie and Marc Bolan made famous & that shocked the traditional wrestling world to its core.

He will be joined by Miss Linda his long term manager, business partner and wife who was one of the first international female wrestlers

Our host for the evening will be the international performer Matt Ricardo, life long wrestle fan, TEDx speaker, a TOMAX Talks presenter, columnist and survivor of Americas Got Talent 2019.

The event takes place at Resistance Gallery is one of the worlds biggest & most renowned wrestling schools, home to Lucha Britannia, Pro Wrestling Eve and the London School of Lucha Libre.

Doors at 6.30pm show starts at 8pm.

NO ADMISSION AFTER 8PM ONCE SHOW HAS STARTED!

Edited by LSM

• 2 weeks later...