Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

I may very well see you then as I'm going on Sunday as well.

PSI have a released a quick ticket update as well. Only 50 combo tickets are left for Trish on Saturday. Additionally they have now given fans the opportunity to buy autographs and photos with Shawn Michaels individually as opposed to having to buy the combo. This is for Sunday only and is £35.00 plus fees.

We've just officially announced two dates with William Regal at the Eros Comedy Facebook page.

11th April - BIRMINGHAM, The Glee Club
15th April - LONDON, Leicester Square Theatre

The Birmingham show is an afternoon matinee so anybody heading in for the WWE show at the Genting Arena that night should be able to make both without any problems. 

Promoter bias aside you won't see a better spoken word/Q&A show than William Regal's and you will never, ever meet a better man in the business. An absolute class act in every possible way. I've seen him at one of his shows more than anyone and I can't wait to see which gems are unearthed.

Have a question about Wales Comic Con photo-ops (emailed them and tried Facebook but no reply)

If I buy 1 photo-op ticket, can me and my Son be in the photo, or would we need a ticket each? 

My first convention so I dont know the deal and dont really want to fork out £40 for photo-op.

Word from the top.

"ticket is per person so yes would need to buy a ticket for him and a ticket for his son"

Thanks for finding out. £40 for 1 photo seems a bit excessive so will give that a miss but will still head down and hopefully enjoy the convention.

Jack Swagger is doing a signing at Hamleys on Saturday at 11.45, only drawback is you need to accompany someone under 12 years old.

The convention scene really is buzzing at the moment so far.

Really looking forward to Wrestlecon, So far I have only booked tickets for the HBK/Bret evening and a Team Bestie and Hart Foundation photo shoot but There is about 12 names I need to add to my WWE Encyclopedia.

The London Comic Con looks great too and ive got thingsa for Rey, Animal and Rocky to sign.

Will get tickets for Regal aswell, awesome show last year with the added bonus of meeting Batista there.

So to those going to London Wrestling Convention in June. Where you guys staying? And what sort of stuff are you getting signed?

I'm staying at the venue and I'll probably get DVD's for a few and 8x10's for the others. Really looking forward!! 3 months to go.. :)