Who is/will be in The Hall of Fame that shouldn't?

FLips

I wouldn't have any of this lot in the HOF:

Road Dawg - one dimensional gimmick which hasn't aged well. Doesn't look or perform like a wrestler.

Billy Gunn - great physically, but couldn't tell stories in the ring in my opinion. Not a great talker either.

Roma - looked a million dollars, never drew a dime.

Virgil - weak All round. Even as a kid he bored me stupid.

Tommy Dreamer - a legacy of bullshit in a bingo hall league.

Sandman - see Tommy Dreamer.

John Morrison - poster boy for cookie cutter bullshit PG era and no charisma.

Miz - remember when heels were scary? When you would walk the other way if you saw them in the street? This little cunt hasn't been in a fight in his life I bet. Poster boy for a shit PG era heel.

Jeff Jarret - never cut it as a main event, ever.

Marty Jannetty - waste of space and air.

I.R.S. - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, his son looks the part though

You don't half post some crap.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you need to understand it's not JUST about who changed the business and how they did it. It's also a commemoration of peoples longevity and the amount of work they put in e.g. taker has been in so much work, as did hbk, triple h, kane etc. All people that have put alot into the company, not your val venis, godfather, justin credibles etc.

• Paid Members

Some of you need to understand it's not JUST about who changed the business and how they did it. It's also a commemoration of peoples longevity and the amount of work they put in e.g. taker has been in so much work, as did hbk, triple h, kane etc. All people that have put alot into the company, not your val venis, godfather, justin credibles etc.

I don't understand this post. Who here is making the serious argument for anyone of that calibre going in?

• Paid Members

Someone like Eddie Graham, for me. I fully understand and respect the contribution he made to pro wrestling, but I don't know what qualifies him specifically for the WWE Hall of Fame.

Yeaaaaah, but there's so many that fall into the category of "did fuck all in the WWF/E, actually" that you realize they're trying to use their Hall Of Fame to at last pretend to represent the best of the entire industry. Antonio Inoki, Tatsumi Fujinami, Verne Gagne, Nick Bockwinkel... even Harley Race, who had a run there but in terms of pretending it's specific to their WWE contributions, is a lot nearer your Val Venis or Justin Credible than Steve Austin or Shawn Michaels.

Archived