Who's the toughest bloke in WWE today?

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Some people think John Cena and Brock Lesnar have the same finisher.

Some people don't watch wrestling anymore 

In which case, they have to be an utter idiot to make stupid sweeping statements about it often. 

Where did this happen? You mean the one comment I made about the WWE Women's Division, that I then substantiated with an in-depth article form last weeks Observer?

I guess your definition of "often" means once, and "sweeping" means substantiated.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did this happen? You mean the one comment I made about the WWE Women's Division, that I then substantiated with an in-depth article form last weeks Observer?

It's pretty alarming if you think that's what happened, but you explained in the dress thread why you interpret things oddly. In that specific diva wrestling instance, your assumption about WWE just putting divas in bikini contests wasn't 'substantiated' nor could it be, because we're years past that era. Regardless, not knowing Wade Barrett's backstory ins and outs is far less absurd than not knowing the two top wrestlers in the world's finishing moves so it's silly to point it out as some mad thing.

• Paid Members

How do so many people on here know everything Wade Barrett's ever done in his life?   Friends of his?

I know Jon Ritchie quite well, who trained him at Dropkixx. Jon recommended 'Stu Sanders' to me when TWC were thinking of starting a promotion in late 2005 - so I got the full rundown of his experience & background then, as he'd only been training a short while but Jon thought he was a great talent & was pushing for us to use him. We were looking for some talented unknowns for the roster. When that didn't go ahead, I recommended him to Simon from IWW who ended up using him a lot, and I'd meet him regularly at the IWW shows over the next 2 years.

Archived