Who's the toughest bloke in WWE today?

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

I was thinking earlier about how out of todays lot they don't really seem to have blokes like Hardcore Holly or Meng. Genuine hardcases who you wouldn't ever want to get on the wrong side of. A fair few of the guys on Raw and Smackdown don't look like they could handle a real fight. Dolph Ziggler might be a hell of an athlete but I wouldn't necessarily put my money on him to win a brawl outside your local boozer on a Friday night. So who do you lot reckon is a genuine tough nut who can handle himself on todays roster? On the other hand who do you think is a complete wimp?

Let's not include Brock Lesnar because firstly, he's not a full timer and secondly it's predictable and boring.

I'd go with Bad News Barrett as a clear choice. I doubt he's lost many fights in his time and his bare knuckle brawling past says it all. Also the fact that the can't talk about the stabbing incident for legal reasons makes me think he probably has done quite a few shady things in his time.

Shaemus strikes me as someone who's all look but probably not that good in a fight in real life. Similar to John Cena. He's undoubtedly tough and strong but I don't think he has the genuine hardness to him.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon Vince could have most of the lads these days. Probably at least part of what annoys him about this generation.

There's really not many (any?) with a history as a shooter anymore is there? The way they've had guys like Angle, Blackman, Shamrock in the past.

Batista's probably fairly nails, especially after his dalliance with MMA. Speaking of which, we might be in a position where CM Punk could have off >95% of the WWE roster if his training goes well, which is shameful.

Well Brock aside (because it's not really fair to include him since he's a former UFC heavyweight champion) I would say without a doubt Jack Swagger, the guy has a steller wrestling background and is huge. Put him with anybody and he would take them down, i would happily put lots of money on it.

• Paid Members

I love the fact that Brock Lesnar can't be included in this because he's so obviously the toughest. When else in WWE has there been a guy who everyone knows is the toughest without question? It's great. I love having that bastard back.

I reckon Daniel Bryan could look after himself if needed

No.

I'd go for Jack Swagger I think, he's a big strong guy with a competitive background. Cesaro could be a dark horse, he's freakishly strong.

I'd say Bryan can definitely look after himself, not in a brawling sort of way though. He'd probably just latch on to your arm or choke you out. Think that's how he caught the lad who robbed his house a while back.

Archived