WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Awards Moderator

The Streak is already gone, so it doesn't necessarily matter if Taker wins or loses. With that in mind, if Wyatt is hurt, have him come out, have Taker come out, have them face off... And then have Brock Lesnar appear out of nowhere and annihilate Taker again for having the temerity to think about coming back after last year, while Bray laughs his face off. Match is a no contest, but it might get some more of the crowd booing Lesnar, and longer term you could use it to build up Lesnar vs Taker at WM32 where Taker can get his win back and retire having had his revenge.

Hell, have Reigns nip out to run Brock and Wyatt off, get Taker standing and shaking his hand. Endorsement and such. It might work...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

More and more I think about it, more and more whoever said Biker Taker coming back is looking like they might be onto something. When you consider the entrance being in daylight and all, plus on the Kickoff show they keep talking about how we don't know what "version" of the Undertaker we're going to see.

Re: Bray's injury, didn't Taker pretty much have the same injury going into his Hell in the Cell match with Foley back in 98?

didn't taker injure his ankle after dropping down from the roof of the cell

More and more I think about it, more and more whoever said Biker Taker coming back is looking like they might be onto something. When you consider the entrance being in daylight and all, plus on the Kickoff show they keep talking about how we don't know what "version" of the Undertaker we're going to see.

I can't see him roaring down on a bike. I'd love it though. I reckon he'll just have that Man Comes Around tune and go full on with his MMA Johnny Cash gimmick.

If I hear Fred Durst ask WrestleMania to represent I'm dusting down my red hat though.

Re: Bray's injury, didn't Taker pretty much have the same injury going into his Hell in the Cell match with Foley back in 98?

didn't taker injure his ankle after dropping down from the roof of the cell

Could be wrong but I think Taker went into the match with a broken foot, among other things.

Archived